White Girl Skipped School

You should have driven her to "her friends". You could have told her you knew she was a bbc whore and that you approved. Giving support to serve blacks by young white girls should come from her parents but if they are incapable or too stupid then others must step forward.

Debra makes a great point. Your most important role is to encourage her and have her work to also convert her sister and her friends. You must be a strong advocate of the superiority of black cock and do everything you can to keep the movement going as strong as possible.

V/R
Curious Craig

want to thank u guys for ur private messages of support and advice. i'm doing some of what u suggested -- as much as i can without pushing too hard too fast. hope to do even more as this goes on.

a couple people are pushing -- REALLY pushing and practically demanding -- that i post photos. while i've been open about what's going on with kristie and ty (among others), i'm just not comfortable posting pics.

more has happened since i last posted, and i hope i get some of that info. on here a.s.a.p., even if it's just general outline stuff and not all the details.

Thanks, JB. We're anxious to hear what's going on as soon as you're able to post.

found out this week that kristie's younger sister got in trouble at home -- her dad did some snooping on her computer and found a bunch of info (inc. emails and pics) indicating that lil sis has been hanging with a rough crowd -- meaning slutty lookinh girls and a few niggers. her dad was much more upset about the niggers than the sluts, of course.

the pics weren't graphic, but kristie said they were "playin around" in the photos. the emails were a bit worse, because older niggers were hitting on the little slut. kristie said they were high school blacks who go after younger white girls and usually get them.

kristie was telling me all about it, and she was upset because her sister said she'd spill the beans on kristie. so, kristie tried to tell her that it'd be bad to point the finger at her -- bad for both of them. i guess she gave her reasons, but also threatened the little bitch. ali (kristie's sister) kept calling kristie a whore, which upset kristie. i tried to tell her that ali was just pushing her buttons, and that she had to stop letting that bother her.

i did get a little nasty with k. i said "ty calls u a fucking whore all the time, and u seem to like it. u smile when he calls u a sexy bitch. i know that's the way niggers talk, but if ur ok with ty doing it, just let it go when ali does it. either that or call her a fucking little slut." that made kristie laugh.

in the end, kristie asked me to talk to her dad to calm him down. i told her i would. it's good that she thinks i have any power to do anything, even though i don't. i told her "i promise i won't tell him how much u like black dick" and i winked at her.

So now little sis is getting into the act. Your house is going to be full of little white sluts and their black BFs, JB, like a home for wayward black-cock suckers.

now those are two that I'd like to spend some time with.

Good work helping Kristie stay out of trouble and to keep being the bbc whore she is. Why don't you suggest that Kristie help her little sister..remind her that is the way she started..she could be very helpful in the young one's training.

jockboy said:
want to thank u guys for ur private messages of support and advice. i'm doing some of what u suggested -- as much as i can without pushing too hard too fast. hope to do even more as this goes on.

a couple people are pushing -- REALLY pushing and practically demanding -- that i post photos. while i've been open about what's going on with kristie and ty (among others), i'm just not comfortable posting pics.

more has happened since i last posted, and i hope i get some of that info. on here a.s.a.p., even if it's just general outline stuff and not all the details.
You should be uncomfortable with posting pics! I hope you don't mess with your Black Masters trust ... If you do as some of these so called cucks ask and take pics of him and his slut without his permission you are not respectful of your Black superiors and you're nothing but a perv. If pics are to be taken, it should be Ty's decision. Not yours. I truly hope you stay devoted to the cause and be Kristie's friend and help her worship BBC the way all us white bitches are supposed to do. Michelle

michelle, thanks for the note, and for agreeing with me about posting pics.

i feel the same way u do about ty here -- he gets to make decisions like that. i'm not going to fuck this up because someone's sending me messages about posting pics and videos.

I'm absolutely with you on this, JB. This is too good to eff up by getting clever. Take it slowly and let it develop. If you try to force things it could ruin everything you've built so far.

jockboy said:
michelle, thanks for the note, and for agreeing with me about posting pics.

i feel the same way u do about ty here -- he gets to make decisions like that. i'm not going to fuck this up because someone's sending me messages about posting pics and videos.

talked to tom last night, and made sure kristie and younger sister ali were part of the discussion.

tom is still a racist bastard, and always will be, but he was a lot calmer about the whole thing than i thought he'd be. for one thing, those photos must have been pretty innocent, and he has a lot of faith in ali, so the emails from the niggers didn't bother him.

some people are blind, because i can see the slut in ali, and i don't see her all that much. why her dad thinks she's an angel is beyond me, but i'm glad he does. i got a chance to say hi to ali, and it seems like she and kristie are back on good terms, so whatever they talked about went well. i let ali know that it's neat that she and kristie get along, and that she can learn a lot from kristie.

tom lights up when ali enters the room, i'll say that.

most of our discussion was about football, and tom went on and on about the game that michael vick played last weekend. he kept saying "that motherfucking black can really play."

You're a damned good diplomat, JB. When you finally get your fill of Kristie and Ty and Ali, you should join the state department. I'll bet you could settle the Israeli-Palestinian conflict!

Awesome JB. Your building a good foundation with K. What was her reaction when you promised not to tell her dad about her liking black dick.

jockboy Please do some updates this is a HOT topic and don't want it to die. Please update its been a nice LONG holiday weekend with no action not good

a lot has happened since i last posted.

kristie and ty were here at my house 2 more times. the 1st was a typical bedroom fuck (i still didn't get to watch) but kristie left her underwear -- more than damp because ty got her so wet before they came off. the 2nd time was incredible. ty pulled his big black dick out when they were in the kitchen and pushed kristie to suck him right there. she resisted, but he only insisted even more. ty completely ignored me watching them -- he either forgot i was there or didn't care.

his black dick is a thick 9" with a big head, and kristie did an excellent job taking a lot of it down. some gagging, but ty loved that....tried to get even more down her throat. he said "suck it, bitch" and "suck my fuckin dick" so many times i lost count. kristie's clothes stayed on, which means that when ty shot his load (right into her mouth), a blast ended up on her top. i handed her a washcloth to clean the black cum off her top -- and i kept it, of course ;) the only thing better would be to eat that black seed right out of her hot white pussy. kristie didn't get off, but ty was satisfied.

about a week before thanksgiving, kristie ended up in the hospital -- for what i'm not really sure. her father told me she had stomach troubles, but was really shy on the details. i talked to her sister, but didn't get any more out of her. then the entire family went away for a week over the holiday. kristie had texted me that she didn't want to go, but that tom was making her go and that she didn't have a choice. more to come....

the family returned home on monday night of this week, and i want to try to talk to kristie today or tomorrow.

in the meantime, though, ty was here TWICE over the thanksgiving break -- with 2 different white girls. he called me and said "i want to come over" and of course i said it was cool. had no idea what was going on, but found out when he showed up with some slut in her late teens. pretty girl, but she'd been around already. ty said nothing to me about her, and i said nothing to him. just let them in. he pulled her right to the bedroom. she didn't say a word before he started fucking her.

on sunday night, he showed up with one of the girls kristie brought here when i had that little party for all of them -- supposedly one of kristie's friends. ty told me "u know u won't say a word," and he's right. this one is mouthier and has a nasty side, and that's the way ty treats her. he kept referring to her as "this little bitch" and "slut" as in "u want something to drink, slut?" the girl looked content just being with a black.

kristie's a hot piece of ass, but i'm sure ty has a lot of hot black seed ready to be pumped, and he's gonna find some white pussy to unload in. he's a typical black, and i say that as a compliment.

There can be no other response than WOW! I'd give body parts to have been there with you. It sounds to me as if Ty was perhaps putting on a demonstration for you. Showing you that he could face fuck the little white bitch right in front of you. Showing you that he's the man.

jockboy said:
a lot has happened since i last posted.

kristie and ty were here at my house 2 more times. the 1st was a typical bedroom fuck (i still didn't get to watch) but kristie left her underwear -- more than damp because ty got her so wet before they came off. the 2nd time was incredible. ty pulled his big black dick out when they were in the kitchen and pushed kristie to suck him right there. she resisted, but he only insisted even more. ty completely ignored me watching them -- he either forgot i was there or didn't care.

his black dick is a thick 9" with a big head, and kristie did an excellent job taking a lot of it down. some gagging, but ty loved that....tried to get even more down her throat. he said "suck it, bitch" and "suck my fuckin dick" so many times i lost count. kristie's clothes stayed on, which means that when ty shot his load (right into her mouth), a blast ended up on her top. i handed her a washcloth to clean the black cum off her top -- and i kept it, of course ;) the only thing better would be to eat that black seed right out of her hot white pussy. kristie didn't get off, but ty was satisfied.

about a week before thanksgiving, kristie ended up in the hospital -- for what i'm not really sure. her father told me she had stomach troubles, but was really shy on the details. i talked to her sister, but didn't get any more out of her. then the entire family went away for a week over the holiday. kristie had texted me that she didn't want to go, but that tom was making her go and that she didn't have a choice. more to come....

Man, that Ty is a dogg. As you say, typical black. I couldn't pull that many hot little sluts in my whole life, and that black gets them in a week. Do you know whether Kristie knows that he's banging all these other whores?

jockboy said:
the family returned home on monday night of this week, and i want to try to talk to kristie today or tomorrow.

in the meantime, though, ty was here TWICE over the thanksgiving break -- with 2 different white girls. he called me and said "i want to come over" and of course i said it was cool. had no idea what was going on, but found out when he showed up with some slut in her late teens. pretty girl, but she'd been around already. ty said nothing to me about her, and i said nothing to him. just let them in. he pulled her right to the bedroom. she didn't say a word before he started fucking her.

on sunday night, he showed up with one of the girls kristie brought here when i had that little party for all of them -- supposedly one of kristie's friends. ty told me "u know u won't say a word," and he's right. this one is mouthier and has a nasty side, and that's the way ty treats her. he kept referring to her as "this little bitch" and "slut" as in "u want something to drink, slut?" the girl looked content just being with a black.

kristie's a hot piece of ass, but i'm sure ty has a lot of hot black seed ready to be pumped, and he's gonna find some white pussy to unload in. he's a typical black, and i say that as a compliment.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back