White Girl Skipped School

jockboy

apparently, the white girl across the street from me skipped school today.

both cars are gone from the driveway, which means her parents are off to work. about an hour ago, when i went out for my mail, a black pulled up in his car, and she let him in.

i'm sure that fine black will teach that bitch a lot more than she'd learn in school. her father's a racist piece of shit, which makes this all even better. i hope that black stud breeds her white pussy real good.

I'd sure love to be there when she has to tell Daddy that she's pregnant with a black baby.

I remember when I used to do this. Skipped school to go round my owners house and get the shit fucked out of me. I went from the top of the class to rock bottom. My parents thought it was drugs, but it was more addictive than any crack and certainly more important than school.

I remember back in the day I lived in a trailer park. A white girl in the neighborhood named Debbie would visit the home of the only black residents in the park. There were whispers in the park that she wasn't just "visiting" friends.

cumslave, we definitely want to hear more ;) sounds like u had a good time.

the black stud left the girl's house about 20 minutes ago. (yeah, i admit i was keeping a close eye on the house ;) ) her parents get home after 4, so i'm sure she has some cleaning up to do.

i was hoping to see a hot kiss when he left, but all i saw was that he grabbed her ass before walking out the door. that alone told me that they weren't having a study session, unless she was learning how to fuck a black.

if i were a good neighbor, i guess i'd tell mom and dad that their little girl skipped school and had a visitor....but i'm not a good neighbor. i'm hoping to see this again.

i've talked to her dad many times, and he never fails to mention blacks in a derogatory way, which makes it even hotter to know that his daughter's tight white pussy is filled up with hot black jizz. zagg, i would LOVE it if this bitch would get knocked up.

jockboy said:
i've talked to her dad many times, and he never fails to mention blacks in a derogatory way, which makes it even hotter to know that his daughter's tight white pussy is filled up with hot black jizz. zagg, i would LOVE it if this bitch would get knocked up.

HaHaHa LMAO!

If she keeps letting that niggah do her, she'll be knocked up soon enough. Niggahs do not like birth control.

jockboy said:
cumslave, we definitely want to hear more ;) sounds like u had a good time.

the black stud left the girl's house about 20 minutes ago. (yeah, i admit i was keeping a close eye on the house ;) ) her parents get home after 4, so i'm sure she has some cleaning up to do.

i was hoping to see a hot kiss when he left, but all i saw was that he grabbed her ass before walking out the door. that alone told me that they weren't having a study session, unless she was learning how to fuck a black.

if i were a good neighbor, i guess i'd tell mom and dad that their little girl skipped school and had a visitor....but i'm not a good neighbor. i'm hoping to see this again.

they say that 70% of "young people" use condoms, but that's either a lie or they're not asking niggers.

very few niggers i've known use condoms -- they want to fuck that pussy and ass raw, and that's the way it should be. when a black invades a white pussy with that big black dick, i want that bitch to feel it in every possible way....turns her into a black cock whore much faster lol

i'm trying to think of an excuse for going across the street to ask the dad a question or to borrow something....anybody have any ideas?

Good luck. I'd sure like to hear more.

jockboy said:
they say that 70% of "young people" use condoms, but that's either a lie or they're not asking niggers.

very few niggers i've known use condoms -- they want to fuck that pussy and ass raw, and that's the way it should be. when a black invades a white pussy with that big black dick, i want that bitch to feel it in every possible way....turns her into a black cock whore much faster lol

i'm trying to think of an excuse for going across the street to ask the dad a question or to borrow something....anybody have any ideas?

This is a great thread. I agree with the others ... we need to hear the story from cumslave. I hope the little white pussy that had her visitor is getting fucked good and hard ... I can just imagine. This is yet another inspiring event in the struggle to black all white pussy.
Thanks all.
curiouscraig45@yahoo.com

If her dad is a racist, then its even better that his precious white daughter is a black cock whore.

jockboy said:
apparently, the white girl across the street from me skipped school today.

both cars are gone from the driveway, which means her parents are off to work. about an hour ago, when i went out for my mail, a black pulled up in his car, and she let him in.

i'm sure that fine black will teach that bitch a lot more than she'd learn in school. her father's a racist piece of shit, which makes this all even better. i hope that black stud breeds her white pussy real good.

And even better when he finds out about it.

johnfreem66 said:
If her dad is a racist, then its even better that his precious white daughter is a black cock whore.

i went across the street last night to visit my racist neighbor -- made up a story about wanting to borrow the edger for my lawn. lousy excuse, but it worked.

his name's tom (white girl daughter is kristie), and we went to his side garage to get the edger, and we bullshitted for awhile. he has a fridge there, so he offered me a beer. i didn't want it, but i took it because it'd keep me there longer to talk lol

i asked about his wife, and he said she was fine, but was "a bitch as usual." complained about her. then he complained about the "fucking neighbors" who have dogs that piss on his lawn. eventually i asked about his kids, 3 daughters. his oldest is in college, and he said she's doing well. he said the youngest (in middle school) seemed to "discover boys" all at once lol

then he talked about kristie, saying he didn't know where her head was at, that she must be going thru this "teenage thing" because she was full of attitude. he said "it's either that or she's gonna take after her mother and be a fucking bitch," which he seemed to think was funny. i asked if she was doing well in school and he said "she'd better be." i should've felt guilty, but the whole thing was hilarious.

then a car drove by -- windows down, music BLASTING -- and it was hardcore gangsta thug rap. that pissed him off, and he went on a mini-rap about "that fucking black rap music. it all sounds the same, and i don't know why those fucking niggers don't stay in their own neighborhoods." that was the neighbor i knew and loved hehehe

i said, u know, a black family just moved down the street. he aid "better be the only one, or i'll move. i'm not living with a bunch of niggers who lower property values." i told him it was bound to happen since the school merger -- making the school population a lot more mixed with more latinos and niggers. i used the word black to make him feel even more comfortable. he said "yeah, just what we need, a bunch of spics and niggers messing up the school and the community. they should ship em all back." i mean, the guy is a CLASSIC racist.

then i went for it and said that my sister, a teacher at the high school told me that there was a lot of mixing at the school, and mixed dating. just then kristie came into the garage and told him she needed a ride to her friend's house in about 20 minutes. she had on the tightest jeans u can imagine, and a tight top showing off her nice tits...fucking little whore. no wonder the black bois want her. tom told her ok, and that she'd better study while at her friends. she rolled her eyes, and he yelled "don't roll ur goddamn eyes at me like that" but she just ignored him and left.

as soon as she was out of earshot, he muttered "fucking little bitch." i said, yeah, these young girls are tough today. laughably the gangsta rap car drove by AGAIN, so i said, "i wonder if they're looking for someone."

another rant: "those niggers are probably looking for someone to rob or beat up. i hate it that my girls have to go to school with them." i then said, "yeah, especially with all the mixing and all." THAT pissed him off at ME.

"Fuck that, man. i better NEVER see my daughters with a black. i don't even want ther TALKING to niggers." then kristie called him again, and that pretty much ended our "talk."

i cannot WAIT til this blows up in tom's face, which it will. i have no doubt that kristie is not only talking to niggers, but she's fucking and sucking niggers. the best scenario (for me) is if some hot sexy black breeds the little whore.

Okay I'll tell a little of my story.

I had my first gay experience when I was quite young (not legal). Me and another boy sucked each other off, he went on to be straight, I loved it so much I needed more. But of course at that age getting to suck dick isn't easy. One day I noticed other boys my age putting their cell phone numbers on cubicle walls, so I did the same. I knew it was risky but I wanted it so bad. So I became a rent boy, I got cock and money, all I needed. Men would call me up, arrange to meet and they would pay to fuck me. It was just a hobby, my grades at school were still great and I just said I was going to friends houses or playing football.

Then HE called, took me to a cheap hotel and fucked me. Tall, muscular, black, dominant, 10ins. It was amazing, I had fucked loads of guys before but he was different. I told him I couldn't ask him to pay for being so good and I gave him the money to cover the hotel as long as he promised to call again to fuck me. So he did I went around to his house and again changed my world. I told him he could call me anytime and he could have me. I slowly stopped whoring, I didn't want to be fucking some pathetic small dicked white guy and not be able to answer the phone.

Instead of calling we decided I would come over regularly once a week when he had the day off and I could tell my parents I was studying at a friends house. But my grades suffered, I was too busy day dreaming about my black god, I wasn't doing homework I was too busy serving.

Soon a day a week became, 2, 3, 4 everyday after school and the weekends. My teachers and parents were worried, I didn't care. They talked about my future but I knew what future I wanted. I stopped attending school, it didn't matter to me.

Then on my 16th birthday I moved in with him and he took ownership of me.

The guy must be a bit thick to not see it.

johnfreem66 said:
Hope he finds out soon. White dads need to know that their precious little daughters are really sluts for black cock.

Zagg said:
Sounds as if old Tom's in for a very big surprise.

Or he knows, is embarrassed and humiliated by it but secretly gets off over it.

Zagg said:
The guy must be a bit thick to not see it.

johnfreem66 said:
Hope he finds out soon. White dads need to know that their precious little daughters are really sluts for black cock.

Zagg said:
Sounds as if old Tom's in for a very big surprise.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back