WBJP (White Boy Jerkoff Party)

Re: WBJP

So there's two things going on here. A) Getting something going either actually or virtually in the Chicago area. I'm in western Cook south of O'Hare. Where are you other guys located? B) Some sort of virtual get-together centered on Kayla. Anyone interested in that?

chicagocuck said:
Im in chicago too, let me know

Yeah, you're right. But I'm going to keep the idea alive and hope that at some point there will be some movement.

bbcluvr10 said:
I am too zagg- but it goes no where! ???

you should all just post an online time/date to test this out and meet up on like yahoo messenger and create a conference room and share pix/vids

Guys: Kayla has reminded me that she's offered to do a webcam jerkoff party for us. It might not be quite the same as sitting in a LV hotel room watching and beating off while the magnificent Kayla Kleevage sucks Shane Diesel's huge dick, but it's the best that we're likely to come up with in the near term. So how about it? Who's in? The link to her post is below.

http://nworship.com/forum/index.php?topic=897.msg15060#msg15060

Here's just a little reminder of what the lovely Kayla Kleevage is waiting to show us for our masturbatory pleasure.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Come on white boys, who's interested in a Webcam show by the luscious Kayla K?

I am definitely in... Kayla should show us white boys what it means to be a true niggers' cumbag! So jealous of her btw!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back