WBJP (White Boy Jerkoff Party)

Re: WBJP

You whiteboys have no fucking idea how good she sucks a big cock. Cant wait to get mine down her throat again.

I for one certainly wouldn't mind watching while you shoved that big tool down lovely Kayla's throat.

Vegasblkm4wf@aol.com said:
You whiteboys have no fucking idea how good she sucks a big cock. Cant wait to get mine down her throat again.

Kayla Kleevage said:
I still think it shoud be in Las Vegas.

Since I'm in Vegas, I'm partial to the idea geographically as well!

But the get together idea as NW members is awesome!

Let's keep this idea alive and see if we can get enough guys interested to make this happen. I want to watch our Kayla on a webcam!

wsta alumni said:
Kayla Kleevage said:
I still think it shoud be in Las Vegas.

Since I'm in Vegas, I'm partial to the idea geographically as well!

But the get together idea as NW members is awesome!

Guys, who else is interested in a webcam show from the luscious Kayla Kleevage?

Keep on responding guys. Let's get enough people together to get Kayla on webcam for us.

Zagg said:
Keep on responding guys. Let's get enough people together to get Kayla on webcam for us.

Hey Zagg
I'm working on the web cam code and should be ready to try the first one in a week or so.

Great, Kayla. I'll keep trying to herd the cats. Oops, I mean white boys.

Kayla Kleevage said:
Zagg said:

Hey Zagg
I'm working on the web cam code and should be ready to try the first one in a week or so.

Nothing more natural than a bunch of whitebois getting together and jerking their weenies in celebration of BBC. Pity i dont have a webcam!

That's what I think, Danny. I imagine that a lot of white boys feel the same, but we're sure having a difficult time getting any sessions organized.

whiteboydanny5 said:
Nothing more natural than a bunch of whitebois getting together and jerking their weenies in celebration of BBC. Pity i dont have a webcam!

Zagg said:
That's what I think, Danny. I imagine that a lot of white boys feel the same, but we're sure having a difficult time getting any sessions
[/quote]

Its one of those things that is a fantasy to most of us whitebois as we all love jerking and it would be deliciously humiliating to do it with our brother whitebois but we get nervous when the chance arrives to do it. I love being a whiteboi and jerking my weenie so it would be great to do it in a room full of other whitebois, encouraging each other and watching videos of BBC!

Hey

I'm really not into seeing other white guys jerking their little cocks off.

However the idea of being part of a live webcam session with Kayla and maybe
Shane is a serious turn on.

A really hard nasty cuckold style experience, with the two of them verbally
humiliating, taunting and bullying the white guys as they jerk off, would be
amazing.

I certainly don't mind having Kayla and Shane see me blowing a load live, but I
want to see Kayla and Shanes Massive Cock in action not some little white chippolatas. Lol

I'm assuming the set up is that we get to see Kayla etc on our screen, and she's got multiple
open webcams on hers so she can see us all jerking away and can interact with us.

Anybody know more specifics ??

Thanks

Scooby

Yeah, chiguy, we really do need to follow up on a meet.

chiguy06660 said:
Still here and very interested. If anyones in Chicago, would also love to meet for real.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back