WBJP (White Boy Jerkoff Party)

Kayla Kleevage said:
I'll be working on this for u guys this week. I'm excited about having y'all jerking off at me!
Link Removed

IMPERIAL EDICT

Her Whiteness Queen Kayla has spoken! Be there to wank your little h... "tee tee's" or else :D Me, I'm a black maaannnn. I'm not down with that shit. Either I'm fuckin' or I'm outta theeeeere. So, let me know how it turns out ;)

When are we going to do this? Would especially like to meet more local people. Zagg and I would love more white boys to meet up and jerk with.

What an amazingly generous offer by Kayla to do these cam shows for NW members ...

I just watched her cuck/mistress clip, and I'd lick her panties clean of cum stains anytime ...

Hope other members sign up for this. It would also be great to see Misty and maybe a few other girls
there to help encourage Kayla along and even bully us white guys as we jerk away.

I also hope Kayla's in super dominant, take no prisoners mood on the nights of the sessions. Lol ...

Don't miss this great opportunity !!

WBJP is happening this week on Tuesday and Thursday at 7PM/PT sign up here for webcam shows https://secure.zombaio.com/?287653168.1448367.ZOM

So far it looks like we will have a nice group for the WBJP tomorrow evening 7PM/PT The second show will be Thursday at 7PM/PT
Link Removed

Shot you a text earlier babe, let me know if you want me to come by and give you this big cock again while these little white fags watch, sure theyd love that shit and I always love seeing you babe

I'm getting ready for the WBJP Hope everybody has a nice big load worked up for Kayla The Cumbag tonight. I'll be LIVE in about 1 hr.

The first WBJP webcam show was huge fun for those who participated in the jack off party. Here is a screen cap of some of the action from the first show. The second show will be tonight at 7PM/PT.
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back