The New World Order

;)can be that also new order

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed :-*

Vannilla I am honored, as I believe YOU have the hottest blog on the web-thahk YOU for all YOU do to promote the NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!!

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed
Link Removed

Yes Nuances4, you are correct-it is the way of the present and of the future NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Amen to that! Well said because i believe in my physical inferiority to the Black Man!

slusaf said:
Over time we need to remember to condition ourselves and our mates to the one constant fact: Black men are truly superior and belong with all women, regardless of color or race. Us liittle sissy bois will gradually ensure our wives and girlfriends understand this, including us taking the role of little bitch filled with black cock as HE dictates,, and how we are pleased when our ladies are introduced to the simple truth-BLACK COCK RULES IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

a yahoo group on the subject:

Link Removed

and some caps
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed
::)

http://marylandwhiteboys.blogspot.com/
Oh yes! Crank it up a knotch!

Great stuff. We agree with your philosophy 100%. The parents of those beautiful young ladies will be so proud when they go black, if they haven't already

slusaf said:
Then Master comes home to take what is rightfully his...pussy. Any. All. Regardless of Color. For only BLACK COCK enters the most heavenly orifice...THAT is the NEW WORLD ORDER!
Link Removed
Link Removed
I love BBC in all it's forms but there is something so special about a thick uncut BBC. They're so fucking erotic looking! They make me soo horny! Seriously, a uncut BBC hypnotizes me! purrr

Serving those who deserve to be served this Christmas...as we enter the New Year and the NEW WORLD ORDER!

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Thank you Zagg-same to you...I believe Merry Christmas is in order in the NEW WORLD ORDER; not Happy Holidays-no offense...just my opinion and last I checked, all the superior black men get tired of nonsense questions as to what is right or politically correct. So here are the RIGHT and politically and morally correct pics to validate that no questions need to be said...It is Merry Christmas in the NEW WORLD ORDER and the TRUTH is spoken by the pics...

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

and the world go to that new order
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

The Birth of the NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

In the NEW WORLD ORDER...

First it is important that you realize God made the Black Man as a miracle; they are a valuable and beautiful creation made by God. In fact, Black Men are made in the image of God. Just keep in mind that Black Men are superior to white men. Black Men were designed to be handsome, intelligent and sexual. While white bois are to be kind, gentle and tender hearted with a wimp side. So if you are a white boi, start viewing yourself as the submissive wimp you were created to be. Cast off your former self-image and reluctance, and start to feel good about yourself being inferior to the Superior Black Man.

God also created women for the purpose of being in authority over white men. Eve was created to be Adam’s “helper”. In the Bible the word helper is translated from the Hebrew word “ezer”. This means one who helps from an authority position. These same words were used to describe God in the scriptures and to declare how God helps us. God always helps us from a position of authority and strength. This is the same position that women hold over white men. So women, stop thinking of yourself as a second-class citizen. You are special and you are a powerful creation. Next you need to learn how to use your sexuality to take what is rightfully yours-Superior Black Cock.

This doesn’t mean you need to be promiscuous or flaunting, unless you desire to be so. I’m talking about dressing sexually and acting sexually. Baggy clothes and sweat pants don’t work; rather it should be lady-like and sophisticated, or sleazy and wanton. Remember that your self-image is reflected in how you dress, so wear clothes like you feel to attract the Superior Black Man. You don’t have to wear expensive clothes, but need to be nice. Whenever you can it is important to wear high heel shoes. Many Black men have foot and leg fetishes and high heels on an attractive woman can easily make them look at you and take what they desire-you, and give you what you need-Superior Black Cock.

And don't worry about your white boyfriend or white husband. They are weak and submissive, and once they realize you have understood your power, and the power of the Superior Black Man, they will be emasculated-and you will be free to find what you need, and in turn, the Black Man will take what is rightfully his...In the NEW WORLD ORDER!

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

nuances4 said:
and the world go to that new order
Link Removed

These two beg the question(s):
as the offspring of these breeding parties are half Black, does this not place them in a position of authority above their pure white siblings, white mother and her cuckold?

If so, does this not entitle them to use and be served by their pure white family members as well as the cuckold?

If so, at what age should they be permitted or encouraged to make use of them and in what capacities?

will

To Answer:

as the offspring of these breeding parties are half Black, does this not place them in a position of authority above their pure white siblings, white mother and her cuckold? Yes, of Course

If so, does this not entitle them to use and be served by their pure white family members as well as the cuckold? Truly...

If so, at what age should they be permitted or encouraged to make use of them and in what capacities? At the age of wisdom, which for Black Men is the age of 8-10 (depending on each individual's spiritual and physical growth), after being mentored their whole life of their superiority...

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back