The New World Order

Zagg said:
I don't know how the white boy manages to keep his hand off his dick.

slusaf said:
The mighty have risen, the whitey has fallen, and the white girl gets the potent seed to continue the NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed

I know I couldn't do it, I'd be paralyzed with horniness. I already am.

Just the thought of a black with a white woman gets my thing stiff.

Slave0666 said:
I know I couldn't do it, I'd be paralyzed with horniness. I already am.

Zagg said:

slusaf said:
The mighty have risen, the whitey has fallen, and the white girl gets the potent seed to continue the NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed

In this particular clip, she locks him in a chastity device and actually tells him that she's doing it because she loves him.
It's a hot video.

Thanks, sub52. I think I'd go nuts if I couldn't beat off in a situation like that.

submission52 said:
Zagg said:

slusaf said:

Link Removed

In this particular clip, she locks him in a chastity device and actually tells him that she's doing it because she loves him.
It's a hot video.

Thank you J.

Seems these hot white bitches are missing their masters. And since us little dicked white bois are too inadequate, they must enjoy themselves with the Big Black Dildos we buy for them.THAT is the New World Order...

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Then Master comes home to take what is rightfully his...pussy. Any. All. Regardless of Color. For only BLACK COCK enters the most heavenly orifice...THAT is the NEW WORLD ORDER!
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

OMG, OMG, I came so hard when I saw these. I was already touching myself and the sight just made my pussy explode. Thank you ! I need to suck these bad boys so bad !

slusaf said:
Then Master comes home to take what is rightfully his...pussy. Any. All. Regardless of Color. For only BLACK COCK enters the most heavenly orifice...THAT is the NEW WORLD ORDER!
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Love the title of the thread,

It really is new world order
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Over time we need to remember to condition ourselves and our mates to the one constant fact: Black men are truly superior and belong with all women, regardless of color or race. Us liittle sissy bois will gradually ensure our wives and girlfriends understand this, including us taking the role of little bitch filled with black cock as HE dictates,, and how we are pleased when our ladies are introduced to the simple truth-BLACK COCK RULES IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

http://marylandwhiteboys.blogspot.com/
This thread is so hot!
Link Removed