The New World Order

System slave, thank you so much for mentioning myself in your magnificent opinion on the NEW WORLD ORDER, and the roles of us useless wimpy white boius and of our slut white wives/daughters. obedience and servitude to our most worshipped and so so superior black masters. All of what you have said is so right. BUT BEWARE, i have been condemned, abused, ridiculed and analysed , (as a pathetic fooland kink) for my comments and praise and self confessed worship of the mighty black man. Not may i say in this forum but in other forums such as black to white etc. Where you have white people who have yet to accept the black man is both superior and better in all aspects of sex and in life. So be aware of these people . I wish to thank you for giving me the confidence to make comments on such subjects as NEW WORLD ORDER, AND WHITE WHORE BREEDING again.
You have not only made me realise that im not a kink and fool, for my belief in black supremacy, but am not alone in this. Thank you so much once again System Slave, you have reignited my intensity, to make black suprenmacy become reality.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Enjoy the Power of Black Cock...lol

I'm gladly jerk my little dick, just to watch my GF being bred by that wonderful black cock... and there isn't something greater for a white boy, than watching the woman he loves, being pregnant with a black child, and when the time finally comes, he'll be ready to take more white girls with others black studs like him. That's the beginning of a New World Order!

slusaf said:
More worshiping whites being addicted to THE NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Enjoy!!!

Fantastic, this thread is now taking off, as is the world. "THE NEW WORLD ORDER" where whites serve blacks and use white women as their whores and sluts. These latest captions, really turn me on, as im sure they do to thousands of white bois, where the black man is breeding out the white race, 1 whore at a time. Soon we whites will be as rare as the Panda, and will soon be like the Dodo, EXSTINCT. As long as the black African rules the world, (and any white, asian, brown races that are left, serve black race).
If the blackman , still wants whites to own as slaves, or white women to use and abuse in the future, he can always take seed from the best species of white males and im plant into white whores, to generate a future white slave race of sluts and whore.
Either way the superior black male wishs to proceed, we white bois are happy to obey what ever the black masters want.

honkyboywimp said:
Fantastic, this thread is now taking off, as is the world. "THE NEW WORLD ORDER" where whites serve blacks and use white women as their whores and sluts. These latest captions, really turn me on, as im sure they do to thousands of white bois, where the black man is breeding out the white race, 1 whore at a time. Soon we whites will be as rare as the Panda, and will soon be like the Dodo, EXSTINCT. As long as the black African rules the world, (and any white, asian, brown races that are left, serve black race).
If the blackman , still wants whites to own as slaves, or white women to use and abuse in the future, he can always take seed from the best species of white males and im plant into white whores, to generate a future white slave race of sluts and whore.
Either way the superior black male wishs to proceed, we white bois are happy to obey what ever the black masters want.

I do agree... we live to serve those black warriors. And, like one of the pics Misty rightfully posted above, for every single white boy out there...:

Link Removed

"Black Power! Black Power!" is what we whispers while we watch them breeding out the white race... softly as a whisper, as we fall to their mighty power for every single daughter, sister, GF, mother and women conquered by their wonderful seed inside their wombs, with no other hope for the white race other than to start a new rule, the rule of the BLACK MEN, in a New World Order!

all whites will suck any and all black cocks our women our mothers and sisters and young will drink there cum as pentance fpr our sins BLACK POWER BLACK POWER 4EVER

isn't it about time black men start having white girls go out & break lil white boys down for the hell of it? Just think about it..a girl has a dumb white boy pay for her date & drinks all night then goes home with a black man or tells the white boy he has a lil dick & can only lick the black mans cum out of her..think of what the black man & black & white girls could make looser white boys pay for for just to please them.

What do you think it would be like if black men told white girls to see how many white boys they could get to suck a black mans cock..that would change white boys for life.

What ever the black masters want to do , is fine with me and family. They will soon rule the world and all us whites will be more than pleased to be noticed by these superior men.

ronallen969 said:
isn't it about time black men start having white girls go out & break lil white boys down for the hell of it? Just think about it..a girl has a dumb white boy pay for her date & drinks all night then goes home with a black man or tells the white boy he has a lil dick & can only lick the black mans cum out of her..think of what the black man & black & white girls could make looser white boys pay for for just to please them.

Been there, done that...lol

mistyblack said:
ronallen969 said:

So have I Misty....it is so much fun!! and sometimes I get the black man to beat the white boy up a little just for the fun of it!!

ronallen969 said:
What do you think it would be like if black men told white girls to see how many white boys they could get to suck a black mans cock..that would change white boys for life.

Yes yes I like the way you think!

bethh213 said:
mistyblack said:
ronallen969 said:

Slap him around a little as a warm up to the ultimate emasculating experience for the poor white boy. Hot!

So have I Misty....it is so much fun!! and sometimes I get the black man to beat the white boy up a little just for the fun of it!!

bethh213 said:
mistyblack said:
ronallen969 said:

I get a lot of stares and the other customers whisper when I take my wife (Beth) and her bull (James) out for dinner and it is obvious to everyone what the arrangement is when my Beth and James kiss and hold hands at dinner. The waitresses usually end up laughing to themselves and virtually ignore me.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back