The New World Order

As the last caption says" THANK THE BLACK MAN". This i most certainly do, for giving our white wives, daughters, mothers, the most pleasurable and fantastic sex possible. We white bois just cannot compete with you, so to keep our wives etc, from leaving us poor white bois, we are more than willing to be cucked and sissyfied by you superior black men. In my case i no longer want to have sex with women, as i believe the pussy is the sole property of the black masters. We believe in the NEW WORLD ORDER, where white bois support and encourage our white females to be fucked and pleasured by blackmen. And for blackmen to be pleasured, served, obeyed and given complete freedom to take What and Who he wants, When he wants and How he wants, for as long as he wants. The blackman can do NO wrong, and this white boi and his family cannot wait for THE NEW WORLD ORDER, to come in to force fully.
LONG MAY THE BLACKMAN BE THE MASTER OF ALL WHITES.

Just look at these blackmen, they have cocks, and certainly know how to use them, in giving pleasure to the white females (and males). Compared to the little tiny little boi cocks MOST white bois have, and they dont know how to use them, we white bois Love our little clits to be encased in silk and satin panties, and to be jerked off watching REAL MEN (BLACKMEN) take our white females , to use them as sluts and whores, fuck toys and cum dumps, to any black man who wants them.
This is all as it should be in NEW WORLD ORDER. Praise to the blackman for using our white wives, daughters and mothers , and making them SOOOOOOOOOO happy THANK YOU MASTERS

Hi, I haven't posted any for awhile. Here you go. Enjoy!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

mistyblack said:
Hi, I haven't posted any for awhile. Here you go. Enjoy!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Misty knows what a black like me has lust in his dark heart for . . . she knows and she understands . . . and accepts.

Thank you Misty, and Thank you Master THICK black DICK for your captions, they are so what we white bois want THE NEW WORLD ORDER to be. Also the picture of the pregnant white slut, is so hot, but the caption says that the "black masters" are getting all the white girls and " THERES NOTHING WE WHITE BOIS CAN DO ABOUT IT". I t should be noted that we white bois DONT WANT TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT, as all white pussy belongs to the superior black masters, and we accept our role as just being denied (happily so) sissyfied jerk off bois, who have accepted there role as being Inferier, to the god like black man, in "THE NEW WORLD ORDER and should be so for ever.

FUCK! Where did you get that last group? Seriously. Hottest caps I've ever seen. Does that guy have a website? Tumbler account? Anything?

This last cartoon pic, should and is the real thing, white bois kneeling and jerking off, as they watch from a distance of 12", the look on his wifes face as she is black fucked. He now knows that white women serve blackmen , by choice not f...d. The white man (boi) kneeling before a superior blackman who is so deep in his wifes eager slut whore black owned pussy. THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER

This thread is so so hot, and the best thing about it, is that its becoming closer and closer where all whites will serve blackmen. Any little thing where whites are kneeling or obeying or just being with blackmen, must be publisised, so more and more whites learn the pleasure of black masters, and black men know they can take whites when they want, how they want, where they want. All this brings the NEW WORLD ORDER closer.

slusaf said:
Link Removed

This photo reminds me of somebody I tapped a long time ago (even kinda looks like her). You see, I required her to call me "Daddy" during sex. We fucked in all kinds of positions, including "cowgirl", but I liked her best in missionary. I would SLAM black dick up in her, and that white girl would say, "THANK YOU DADDY! THANK YOU DADDY! THANK YOU!"

While I was fucking her, I asked her what she would do if her white daddy walked into the room and caught her fuckin' a black. White girl said she wouldn't stop fuckin' and would say, "Oh daddy this black dick feels so GOOD in me!" And thing is . . . the wimpy hubby was sittin' there in a chair . . . jackin' off . . . watchin' the superior black man dick his white wife down . . . "THANK YOU DADDY!" 8)

Oh, and I forgot. This one experience was extra good because it was bareback ;)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back