The best hotwives,cuckold,interracial video(serginho post)

Dfw Knight-Mandy-Breeding Mandy

Review:
I completely enjoyed our latest play session. I got to fuck Mandy bareback for an entire weekend . I got to continuously fill her hot unprotected womb and she loved it.

We were in my room and we started laughing and having a few drinks. It was her husband that suggested we move to the bed where we could "Get down to business". He was clearly just as excited as we were.

Mandy and I made out like high school kids. I had my hands all over her perfect tits. Her nipple were poking straight out. We both eagerly undress and within minutes I was grabbing her hips and tiny ass as I slipped my cock in and out of her.

She and I were on a mission, as I pulling my cock out entirely real slow and then slammed it back in real fast.....increasing my rhythm and speed each time.

The moment actually came when she was riding me reverse cowgirl. I was focused on making the pleasure last but her moans and groans were too much for me. That's when I felt things slipping away from me. My balls tighten and with little warning I unloaded right in her deep pussy. I could fill my load pouring out of her and down the length of my cock and balls.

When she rolled off of me, Mandy laid flat on the bed and spread her legs. I could see my cum dripping down her slit. Jokingly she said she wasn't going to get pregnant if we kept wasting it on the outside of her pussy.

We rested a bit, I told her I wanted her to stay the night with me. She replied that she wasn't planning on going anywhere until she got at least another round or two in. Just the thought of that had my cock rock hard again.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

serginho said:
Her twitter account:
Tweet kaylasc1
She is also at Southern Charms......Kayla

Video:
Kayla's Interracial Adventures

Story:
This movie has all the hot fun. I meet up with my hot black lover and explore sooo much. He loves to play and stays so hard for my wetness. Come see him and I get naughty!!

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

serginho said:
Jodi West(My second favorite milf)-She is married with two kids(Verified)-You can see her husband sometimes....

My comment:
My second on the milflist.She is married with two kids.....(You can see that if you go to her website and there are some photos with her husband and her two kids on the background)......

I will post the video while her real husband(on role play) sits on the chair tied up and she invites her black lover to fuck her in front of her hubby.

She has done several pro shoots under the same name.....I first saw her at milfhunter.........

Links:

Link Removed
Screenshots:

Link Removed

Mrnuttz-Wylde Squirtz-Her P Juice

Description:
The star of 'NASTY SQUIRTER' "WYLDE SQUIRTZ" returns... Watch this sexy MILF get used & abused as hubby mans the cam & records all the action. I use his slutty wife as my 10' BBC seems to be the only real dick that makes her 'SQUIRT' in huge volumes. THIS CLIP IS WELL OVER 27 MINS. LONG! I only showcase real homemade footage...

My comment:
We have seen her before with Mrnuttz...Check how beautiful she squrits....

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

MrNuttz-Blindfolded & Cucked-'Mrs. Gregory'

Description:
I got a call from 'Charlie Hustle' that a suburban Husband wanted to watch his wife get nailed by 2 BBC's. We were informed that she would be blindfolded & we could use her as needed, so to the suburbs we went... She takes cum in her pussy, on her body, &, of course, I deliver a huge facial... 'Mrs. Gregory' is one slut of a housewife! A home made production for sure.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Mrnuttz-Black Attack Pt. 1- 'Lynn Slym'

Description:
This petite 5'4" 100lb. white wife, 'Lynn Slym', takes on my 10' black dick as she has been craving for black dick for over 10 yrs. Hubby finally helps her out by acquiring my services... Enjoy the fun in Pt. 1 of this encounter...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Mrnuttz-Bubbles - The Final Chapter

My comment:
The last session of bubbles cochoran...Enjoy!!!!!

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Fetish Fun Films-Motogurl,blonde and bbc-Trained to obey

My comment:
Motogurl and a blonde chick are there to serve black master.....Motogul fucks her bbc while the blondie sits there and watches....One creampie to Motogurl and the blondie licks it...Second creampie and lick again....Nice video...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

From southern-charms sweetjeannine

Video:
Sweet Jeannine Takes On Mr. Beefstik

Story:
This is the one video that has it all. Cum watch me take all 11 inches of my lover in a no-holes-barred sex fest.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Slut Savannah-Gloryhole fun

My comment:
Another session of SlutSavannah.Gloryhole....Sucking....

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Reality Amatuer Wife -White wife Black lover

My comment:She is a beauty...Her stud is well equiped....Her husband is there watching and filming(You can see him many times).....The fuckig is great....But the dirty talking is incredible....Especially 15-19 minutes....A hotwife vs black stud masterpiece.......

Review:
Simply the greatest blonde white wife big black cocked stud movie ever filmed. You have never seen a woman love black cock like this ANYWHERE. She is so verbal you will blow your load just from listening to what she says.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Mandy Monroe - Lil Miss Mandy

My comment:You can see her how tiny she is.But she is very good at fucking.....Kissing,fucking and of creampie.....

Review:
It was a beautiful night, Mandy and I were still recovering from the first go around of her breeding session (Breeding Mandy) . Her husband was off making an ice run when I found myself craving some more of her wonderful pussy. We laid in bed naked and we started cuddling and kissing. I could smell her sweet arouma as it drifted my way, I slipped my hand down to her come fill pussy and began playing with her swollen lips.

Finally she begged me to fuck her again.When her husband returned, Mandy was standing on the bed naked and allowing me to devour her tiny body. Hubby grabbed his camera and filmed this second round of action.

I eventually got her flat on the bed where I slipped my bare cock deep into her pussy. Mandy moans could be heard down the hall...her pussy started squirting wave after wave of it's juices all over my cock and balls.

In this video you get to see me coming inside Mandy's tight little box twice. Lots of action in this video.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Mandy - Intimate Interlude Pt.2

Review:
My first encounter with Mandy Monroe (Intimate Inertude Pt1) really went well. It ended with me giving Mandy a nice deep load of baby batter. After her and her husband left, I hopped into the shower and considered going down to the hotel bar for a drink or two.

Once out of the shower I saw I had missed a call. It was Mandy's husband. He was calling to let me know they had turned around and were heading BACK to my hotel for a second round.

Before I could call them back there was a soft knock at my door. Sure enough they were back. Her face was flush from her embarassment, but she was grinning from ear to ear as they walked into my room.

Before long she was straddling me as I kissed and nibble on her neck. Jokingly she told me I left a hicky on her neck (doing our first go round), and that I need to leave a matching one on the other side.

As we made out her courage seemed to grow. She had her hand on my cock, as I slowly slid my hand up her dress. I had my tongue in her mouth and she started moaning heavily and rubbing my hardened cock through my pants.

She rolled off of me and onto her back and without saying a word, she put her feet into the air (which was an indication for me to remove her panties).

I reached under her dress and slipped them off her silky tanned body. She then sat up and slipped off her dress to reveal her perfectly tight body. Mandy sat up and started to suck on my cock, which was already hard She sucked and sucked, her head bobbing up and down till she had me so hard my cock was visible throbbing.

I gently pushed her down on the bed and took off all my clothes . I laid down on my back and picked Mandy up and slid her down on cock. She groaned out with pleasure, as I slid more of my black cock into her stretched pussy. I could tell Mandy was loving it, she had a lustful smile on her face as she started to hammer her swollen pussy down on my cock.

She even reverse her position so I could see her sexy little ass bounding up and down as my dick disappeared and re-appeared in her stretched pussy. The sight of her little ass being driven up and down had me ready to explode.

I rolled her off of me and mounted her from behind. My rock hard cock sliced right into her wet womb. I was driving deep within her. With each trust I could feel her cervix pressing against my cock.

Soon my cock began to spasm and jerk as I shot her full of sperm. Mandy clamped down on my tool as I continued to fill her up. Finally I pulled out of her and all of my warm cum poured out of her pussy.

We just laid there together, and Mandy went sound to sleep, she was pretty wore out from her second round and so was I. I just held her in my arms, while her husband quietly gathered her stuff up. I really like Mandy...and she likes me and it shows each time we are together.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Slut Savannah(slutsavannah.com)-Big black

My comment:
We have seen her in one previous videos....She can take bbcs for sure....In ther left hand there is a tattoo...It is her babie's date of birth(Nice....Verified Milf).......I have three videos but i will upload more soon.....Stay tuned...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Slut Savvanah-Cocktail

Me comment:
Another nasty video....The best part is when he cums in her mouth......

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back