The best hotwives,cuckold,interracial video(serginho post)

Surrey Wife-With two black guys

My comment:I don't know her story(Maybe you will help).But you can see in her pics that she is married(wedding pic). In this video she is with two black men while her husband mostly films and sometimes joins to lick her pussy and fuck with his little cock.
I recommend to download the pics first.

In this post:
1)Full video that is posted on internet
2)Pics(You can see that she is hot)
3)Small non-ir videos
4)Small ir-videos
5)Another great video(2nd)(Anal,DP)

Links:
1)http://rapidgator.net/file/35489028/Bazes_Surrey_wife.WMV.html
2)http://rapidgator.net/file/35456610/surrey_pics.rar.html
3)http://rapidgator.net/file/35460754/surrey_nonIR_vids.rar.html
4)http://rapidgator.net/file/35464684/surrey_IR_vids.rar.html
5)http://rapidgator.net/file/35471096/Surrey_Wife_Again.wmv.html

Screenshots:

Link Removed Link Removed

Mandy Monroe vs Duncan Underwood

Description:
Duncan Underwood is one of the luckiest fellas on the planet. In this video he not only got to play with the most incredible MILF in the interracial hotwife scene, Mandy Monroe. Not only did he get to shot his hot load right up her married womb. But Duncan took things up one more level.

Duncan sweet talked Mandy into letting him cram his thick cock deep into her back door.

I personally thought it would never fit but somehow, someway, he got his cock balls deep inside of her dark sticky rectum. Mandy could be heard through out the house screaming as he stretched her wide open.

When Duncan pulled out he left her with a huge gaping rectum.

After a quick clean up, they moved back to the bedroom where Duncan mounted Mandy and pounded her until he could not hold back. With one good thrust he was dumping his seed deep inside Mandy's stretched out swollen pussy.

My comment:
The best part is her asshole afte the anal..Is like a big O.....Nice...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

JaneyWeb(janeyweb)-Shower(3bbcs)

My comment:
Janeyweb is another hotwife....Her husband is there taking pics and video.....You can see her at cuckolds.co.uk.....
Linking cum,hard fucking......Over an 1 hour....Enjoy!!!!

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:

Link Removed

Mandy Monroe - My Hubby Goes Next

My comment:You know my love for this milf.In this video you can see her with Dfw Knight.Of course there is a creampie from Knight but in the end hubby joins with his little dick(you can see him) and (double creampie)...Enjoy.......

Review:
Mandy and her hubby meet me for dinner at my hotel. After a few drinks and a nice meal we found ourselves discussing my long flight out and how cramped it was. Mandy seized on my comments and recommended we retire to my room where she promised me a wonderful back rub.

Back in my room Mandy delivered and more. She gave me one great back rub....but then she started grinding herself on my back until she herself came.

She then rolled over on her back and spread her legs for me choose what I wanted to do next. I could see her two outer lips poking out and dripping with her own come.

She was certainly ready for anything at this point. I gave her pussy lips a gentle lick and pushed past them. I started exploring more of her, down both lips and up to her clitoris.

I then moved myself up her body until we were kissing. The kissing was getting more intense, our tongues fighting one and other. I could feel my cock sliding up her, but very slowly. We were still kissing and I slid deeper into her before I insisted she mount me.

Mandy leaped into postion. Lifting herself on to her hands and her tits hung down brushing against my chest. she was rocking back and forth on my cock and her tits were swinging into my face.

I caught one in my mouth and sucked on her nipple. I started lifting my hips off the bed to meet her down thrust. Mandy was using all the length of my cock. We were fucking fast and hard when our eyes were locked together.

Mandy said “I’m going to come”. Before we knew it, we were coming together, my cock pumping come deep into her. We both were panting and looking at each other, Mandy collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her, I was still in her when she looked up and invited her hubby in for a closer inspection of her come filled pussy.

Her husband put the camera down and proceeded to mount Mandy awaiting spread legs. His rock hard cock slipped right into her slick pussy. He pounded away on top of her until his body stiffened and he let out a loud grunt. He withdrew from her pussy, exposing a second load running out of Mandy.

Shortly there after we decided to call it a night. Mandy got dressed and we hugged each other. While promising more of the same for as long as I was going to be in town.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:

Link Removed[/URL

Mandy Monroe-Steamy With DFW Knight

My comment:

Description:
Hubby catches Will and I in the steam room. He watches as I am pressed against the window with Will behind me. We get way too hot and come out onto the bed. Will gives me a gaping pussy massage and looks in deep. He can see exactly where he is going to dump his aching balls. I try to hold his sperm filled cum in my pussy but there is so much and it leaks out.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:

Link Removed

DFW In Las Vegas

My comment:
Two creampies...And very hard pounding...

Description
I recently met up with DFW Knight in Las Vegas at a super nice rental house. We had some hot oral action in the hot tub, then made our way inside to do some hardcore fucking. I got so turned on I creamed all over the place, then a few minutes later DFW nutted all up inside me. This is one hot video, enjoy

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:

Link Removed

HousewifeMaria(2 videos)

My comment:I don't know her story(maybe you can help....But i can tell you that she has flawless body and can show us how a hotwife should make love to bbcs while her hubby films and comments...

+Wedding ring on left hand
+Hubby behind camera
+Flawless body
+Not just fucking,making love to bbc

1st video:Boots on,stud licks her pussy...Nice hard blowjob..Good missionary(Legs up)....Later that night...The same thing...17.47 Nice handjob....BBC and wedding ring is the perfect combination...Some pics of her.......Enjoy the first video.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

2)2nd video of hotwifeMaria...

My comment:Requirement for a hotwife.....Flawless body(done).....Wedding ring(done).....Anklet(done)......Lust for bbc(done).....Starts with kissing,then bull licks her pussy....Kissing and blowjob....Wife on top...Laughs of enjoy by wife...And we have a CREAMPIE.....Yeah!!!!!!!!!Hubby's comment:Oh yeah!!!!!!Wife's comment:Oh my god!!+some photos...Enjoy...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Reeldirty-Loading Lexi(Lexi Leigh)(Miranda)

Review:
Maybe one of our best Interracial Cream Pie GB's to date. The ultra sexy Lexi Leigh pays a visit to our Boys and takes on 4 Black Studs in a Bareback Extravaganza..

Hubby came along to watch as Lexi took the Boys for a ride of their lives.She sucks & fucks each stud, 1 & 2 at a time in various positions. She is fucked on the bed, in the chair, being held up in the air....

Lexi takes 3 loads in her pussy & even gets a nice load in her mouth. Cream Pies galore abound and Lexi has no problem spreading her legs to show us what her hard work has earned her.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Mandy Monroe - Lil Miss Mandy

My comment:You can see her how tiny she is.But she is very good at fucking.....Kissing,fucking and of creampie.....

Review:
It was a beautiful night, Mandy and I were still recovering from the first go around of her breeding session (Breeding Mandy) . Her husband was off making an ice run when I found myself craving some more of her wonderful pussy. We laid in bed naked and we started cuddling and kissing. I could smell her sweet arouma as it drifted my way, I slipped my hand down to her come fill pussy and began playing with her swollen lips.

Finally she begged me to fuck her again.When her husband returned, Mandy was standing on the bed naked and allowing me to devour her tiny body. Hubby grabbed his camera and filmed this second round of action.

I eventually got her flat on the bed where I slipped my bare cock deep into her pussy. Mandy moans could be heard down the hall...her pussy started squirting wave after wave of it's juices all over my cock and balls.

In this video you get to see me coming inside Mandy's tight little box twice. Lots of action in this video.

Links;
Link Removed

Screenshots:

Link Removed

Mandy - Intimate Interlude Pt.1

My comment:HER FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH THIS HOTWIFE...

Review:
This is my first encounter with Mandy Monroe. Mandy is a gorgeous, yet tiny blonde newcomer to the interracial scene. She simply has a beautiful face and rock hard tight little body that makes my cock rock hard just thinking about it.

When her husband first started emailing me to try to make arrangements for a visit, I wasn't sure what to expect. I have to admit, Mandy's husband was persistent...and I'm glad he was.

When we finally met face to face it was clear the attraction was mutual. Though my room was preset and ready for filming, our plans were to meet real quick. Then if things worked out, come back later that night for drinks and dinner...and go from there. However, it didn't work out that way.

Mandy and I started caressing it each other, which led to kissing. Her kisses were passionate and deep. We ended up making out so much her husband picked up a camera and start filming us.

Mandy may be new to BBC, but she is a pro in the roll of seductress. She had me so turned on I thought I was going to lose my mind. After I came once, she had me still rock hard and ready for round two.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Tyasian30(as Julie Thai)

Her story:
Asian Hot wife for BBC so cuckold hubby watches......

Measurements:
Asian Thai 33 years old 5.7 tall 105lbs. black hair brown eyes 32b playboy ass.Married with kid.
She is nurse and her white hubby(with very small dick) shares her with BBC(Note....Any thing under 9in and any other race but black.HER WORDS).Firstly I will upload the newest videos of her..

Julie with Franck

My comment:
You can see her compare two dicks....One is her husband's the other is her bbc stud......Hilarious..Then fucking while her hubby films...She loves it.....Hubby tries with different angles to show us how hot is his wife...Another good angle while the stud fucks her and she is holding her husband's white dick....And i think we have somenthing....A CREAMPIE....(BUT it stops there...)

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:

Link Removed

Tyasian30(as Julie Thai)

Her story:
Asian Hot wife for BBC so cuckold hubby watches......

Measurements:
Asian Thai 33 years old 5.7 tall 105lbs. black hair brown eyes 32b playboy ass.Married with kid.
She is nurse and her white hubby(with very small dick) shares her with BBC(Note....Any thing under 9in and any other race but black.HER WORDS).Firstly I will upload the newest videos of her..

Julie with Franck

My comment:
You can see her compare two dicks....One is her husband's the other is her bbc stud......Hilarious..Then fucking while her hubby films...She loves it.....Hubby tries with different angles to show us how hot is his wife...Another good angle while the stud fucks her and she is holding her husband's white dick....And i think we have somenthing....A CREAMPIE....(BUT it stops there...)

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:

Link Removed

Julie Thai vs MonstaBBC

My commetn:
Julie Thai as hotwife....White hubby as director,cuckold,supporter.....BBC for fuck..

BBC licks her pussy while she stroke her hubby's dick..Closeup to her face(I think she had an orgasm)..."Put your dick over here"-Wifey....See HOW BIG HE IS(OMG)...I think she can't handle that BBC...But you can hear her moaning(awsome)...OOOOOO.AAAAAAHHHH......MMMMMMMM.......OH GOD......BBC fills her pussy......08.10 OK OK(Nice)
Wifey-Honey
Hubby-It is allright...Are you alright?
Wifey-Yeah....
He continues the fucking while she suck's white dick(Maybe 2 or 3 inches)...
Doggy style and little more...End....

A masterpiece of cuckolding...

Links:
Link Removed
Link Removed

Screenshots:

Mrs Siren(Dfw Knight)-Dee Siren - Siren Call

My comment:
This is pretty intense........Mrs Siren kisses Dfw Knight and husband behind the camera captures the action.But this is gonna be wild.....Squirting,slapping,intense fucking....Enjoy this married slut........

Review:
I was greeted by Dee standing by the bed wearing only a lime green dress, green shoes and best of all NO PANTIES. She looked gorgeous and I've really wanted to fuck her for a long time. You see, Dee is one of the sexiest sight I have ever seen, and she agreed to meet up, well...my cock started getting hard just thinking about what was to come.

I was then introduced to her husband, who was there to film our encounter. He seemed as eager as I was for this to happened.

Not wanting to rush things I laid her back onto her back and slowly kissed her lips and nibbled on her neck and ears. Her breasts were full and plump, and I could feel them pressing against my chest. These were some incredible breasts.

My head dropped slightly and my lips went straight to her luscious nipples. A few licks and nibbles on them made them hard as rocks. Dee started to make soft moaning noises so I knew she was getting turned on. So I increased my neck and ear kissing. Then I felt it. Dee squirted.

Without me ever touching her pussy, Dee squirted right on my trousers as I laid on top of her and sucked on her neck. She was panting, taking these short sharp shallow breaths. Her crotch was soaked with her juice. I stepped away from the bed just to get a better look at her gorgeous pussy.

Now her pussy scent was overwhelming and filled the air. I pressed my nose up against Dee's dampened lips and sniffed in the glorious smell. As my lips touched her pussy, she grabbed the back of my head and pulling it in closer.

I lifted her legs and she shivered as I lightly circled her clit, flicking my tongue up and down over it. I traced a line firmly down her slit, seeking out the entrance and then pushed my tongue deep inside her. Her hips bucked as I fucked her with my tongue, and I stayed there until she came.

Then it was my turn. Dee turned to her husband and gave him a very big smile. Her hand then went down inside the front of the trousers and found my fully hard cock. She slightly squeezed it, and began rubbing it up and down; obviously attempting to judge its length and girth before freeing it.

It was nearly impossible to not cum seeing her hands and perfectly manicured nails going up and down on my cock. The sight of her thick lips on my cock is still buried in my thoughts. When she would take a mouthful in, she would push her tongue out and lick my balls. She had my cock shiny and wet as it was soaked with her saliva.

I was ordered to get naked and give her a good fucking. So off came my shirt and down came my trousers. Dee's juicy wet pussy was waiting for me to enter her. I leaned forward and started kissing her belly glided my way up her body kissing every inch of her skin until I was in a position to slid right inside of her.

We fucked in several positions all over the bed. It became out little "fucking playground" for sure. She kept moaning "Yes, yes...fuck yes" as I sped up and our fucking got harder and faster. Dee flung her legs around my back and pulled me in closer to her. With every plunge into her I could feel her pussy muscles pulsating. I knew I was about to cum so rolled her onto her belly so I could cum deep into her wet married pussy.

I pushed my prick in as far as it would go. Then I orgasmed, shooting my warm cream into Dee. My first release of cum must have been a lot as it seemed to flow from my prick for ages. As I was shooting she backed her ass onto me to make sure she got it all as she moaned and looked her husband right in the eyes. Her muscles were squeezing every last drop from me to fill her pussy. We laid motionless locked together, waiting for my hard on to go down before I pulled out.

After a few seconds my prick started to lose its hardness so I pulled out and rolled onto my side, laying next to her. As I did, my cum poured out of her hole. My prick was covered in cum and love juice. We cuddled with each other and kissed and talked about hooking up again soon for a round two.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:

Link Removed

Mrs Siren-My first all black gangbang

My comment:You have seen her in previous videos...A very big,rough black gangbang.

Links:
Link Removed
Link Removed

Screenshots:

Mrs Siren - Gangbang at the Rug Store

My comment:
Another great gangbang.....

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Gangbang Mandy Monroe,Deboran Ann,Sandy Blaze

Review:
I am not a selfish girl. I don’t mind sharing with my friends Sandy Blaze and Deborah Ann. We are dressed in tanks and panties but those don’t stay on long in a room full of gorgeous black men (and of course their raging hard cocks). I get a little acrobatic as I fuck in this long video, but I never get tired of cock pounding me from all directions.

Or
Mandy Monroe held nothing back in her first interracial orgy. She and her partners in crime Deborah Ann and Sandy Blaze, took my buddies (Skunk Riley, Nemsis, Mr. Big and Julian Styles).

This video shot by her husband, follow Mandy as she is repeatedly hammered by several different big black cock. Two of these black cock finish inside Mandy sweet little pussy. Only to have Deborah Ann chow down on her pink swollen lips.

If you are a Mandy Monroe fan you will love this video. Watching her mounted and pound by one guy after another is a true treat.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back