say hello

Welcome. Only you can decide how you think hubby would react, but I think you'll learn here that a lot of guys find your secret desires very arousing.

Shy_Wife said:
Hi everyone. Just getting my bearings here, deciding whether to let hubby know my secret desires.

Hello all, glad to find this site again. Hope to strike up conversations with everyone on interesting topics and keep this a vibrant community.

One quick query, does Kayla Kleavage frequent the new site at all? She was a member in the old old site, if i remember correct.
edit to say: found her posting in one of the threads. she's awesome!

Welcome, depravedfan. Yes, Kayla is here and posts fairly frequently. Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

depravedfan said:
Hello all, glad to find this site again. Hope to strike up conversations with everyone on interesting topics and keep this a vibrant community.

One quick query, does Kayla Kleavage frequent the new site at all? She was a member in the old old site, if i remember correct.
edit to say: found her posting in one of the threads. she's awesome!

Welcome. You're among kindred spirits here.

Craves_IR said:
New here :) Liking the content so far. If anyone wants to chat with me contact me at cantgetenoughir@yahoo.com

Hello everyone, I apologize for not posting a greeting before now.

great idea ,,,,, to say my husband i m in this site ejjejejejeje is so nasty ,,,,,i hope my husband was member and see all this ,,,i think is great idea to enjoy with my husband jajajajajajj kisses to all
Link Removed

Zagg said:
Nice to see another Chicagoan here.

scand said:
Hi my name is Blake. I'm Norwegian/African American and currently go to College in Chicago and am 20 years old :) have a decent sized tool to work with as well ;D
Im right out side of Chicago too! Can anyone suggest clubs in chicago where interracial couples are? thanks j

I believe there are some private parties, but don't have any details readily to hand.

jstar said:
Zagg said:
Nice to see another Chicagoan here.

scand said:
Hi my name is Blake. I'm Norwegian/African American and currently go to College in Chicago and am 20 years old :) have a decent sized tool to work with as well ;D
Im right out side of Chicago too! Can anyone suggest clubs in chicago where interracial couples are? thanks j

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back