More beauties to add!
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Zagg said:
Sarah Palin with a black baby would do more for race relations in the U.S. than just about anything else. Let's hope that it happens.

Well, she is still deliciously fertile so here's praying that she takes some potent Afro seed in her womb, begging the Black man to enrich her with a Black kid.

It would be as important as the civil rights movement.

Absolutely. And it's hard to imagine that old Todd is capable of satisfying her.

weakwhitescum said:
Zagg said:
Sarah Palin with a black baby would do more for race relations in the U.S. than just about anything else. Let's hope that it happens.

Well, she is still deliciously fertile so here's praying that she takes some potent Afro seed in her womb, begging the Black man to enrich her with a Black kid.

It would be as important as the civil rights movement.

Hey Zagg,
How bout the Prez? You got any good photo shopped pics of the Prez planting his seed in a white woman? He's a tad to thin for my taste though. Give me a man with some meat on his bone!

How about the Kardashian sisters?
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Invite for all Niggers, and only Niggers : grab me by the pony tail and drag me to the back of the store.

Here are a couple of pictures of a mom and daughter that would look good sharing BBC.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Here are a couple MILF types that would look good woth a Black Man.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

A few friends that would look good being taken by a black man or 2 ;-)

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed Link Removed

Fantastic Zagg.i think hillary trip to africa is hot they will sterch it to the limts i love to be with her so i can prepair her first and get her ready for the black stud and i will take care after he get his job by cleaning her and get her drssed.

She deserves a good shagging if anyone does.

fahal said:
Fantastic Zagg.i think hillary trip to africa is hot they will sterch it to the limts i love to be with her so i can prepair her first and get her ready for the black stud and i will take care after he get his job by cleaning her and get her drssed.

I can sure see Dolly Parton with a big black one stuffed in her face.

blackcaesar3k5 said:
Dolly parton, reba and other chicks from country would be perfect as well..

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back