Mouthfull to Nworshipp..add yours

cum4hos said:
Link Removed

I've seen this pic around for years.

Are there more in this series, or with her?

I though I read somewhere that this is the interracial artist John Persons' wife. Anyone know?

I've certainly seen the picture around. I'm hoping that someone can answer your questions.

nigluvr said:
cum4hos said:
Link Removed

I've seen this pic around for years.

Are there more in this series, or with her?

I though I read somewhere that this is the interracial artist John Persons' wife. Anyone know?

Some of my wife with her mouth full

txrock
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Various stages of a bj
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

First of all, all white bitches are pros when it comes to sucking cock. Many of them start very early in middle school. So white females are the very best at blow jobs.
Second, there is nothing more erotic than having blue, green and grey eyes looking directly into my eyes hypnotizing me as they work on my cock. Between their lips and tongue draining my black balls and being hypnotised by light eyes, white females conquer niggers.
In fact, most of my white girlfriends know that the only way to calm me down when I'm pissed off is to suck me off.

I find it interesting that you think that white women are the best cocksuckers. It's always been my feeling that most white women dislike sucking dick and only do it to manipulate the man. But perhaps that's just with white boys. Any view on Asian women as cocksuckers?

THROBBING_BLACK_COCK said:
First of all, all white bitches are pros when it comes to sucking cock. Many of them start very early in middle school. So white females are the very best at blow jobs.
Second, there is nothing more erotic than having blue, green and grey eyes looking directly into my eyes hypnotizing me as they work on my cock. Between their lips and tongue draining my black balls and being hypnotised by light eyes, white females conquer niggers.
In fact, most of my white girlfriends know that the only way to calm me down when I'm pissed off is to suck me off.

Zagg said:
I find it interesting that you think that white women are the best cocksuckers. It's always been my feeling that most white women dislike sucking dick and only do it to manipulate the man. But perhaps that's just with white boys. Any view on Asian women as cocksuckers?

Yeah, that was along my line of thought. As you know, I attest that the best cocksuckers I have ever encountered in my entire life are the Latinas. I mean, they took what was normally only a prelim for me with the white girls and turned it into the main event!

I don't necessarily agree that most cracker girls don't like to suck dick. I mean, I have met some voracious h... girl cocksuckers. But, many are awful. Pathetic even. Like I said, they act like all they have to do is put it in their mouths, and then a motherfucker is supposed to cum :mad: Many white girls just don't know how to do it right. Pitiful :-[

But my brutha THROBBIN' looka here, if you haven't had fine as fuck Latinas swingin' on yo black nuts, then man you don't know what you missin'! The right Latina make a black forget aaaallll about a white woman :D I guarantee! Hell getcha self a light skinNED one . . . you'll be just as happy, if not more. Trust me ;) I like to hunch up on the whities just as much as the next black, but the Latinas know how to make a black happy too! Especially if you like yo black nuts sucked like I do.

Zagg said:

I don't know what to say about that. All I know is that white girls are very agressive cocksuckers. I mean, there have been times when I wasn't even thinking about sex, when white girls have jumped on me and have gone down on me. I can't count the number of times I have received unsoliticed blow jobs from white girls. So many white girls used to suck me while I was asleep. My wake-up call was always blue eyes staring at me with my cock in the mouth.

In any event, among Black males white girls have a reputation for giving good head. About 10 years ago there was Black comedian who said, "Once you go white, you know you've been licked right." Damn straight!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back