Mouthfull to Nworshipp..add yours

Slavetoebony said:
Came across this pic elsewhere.
Link Removed

Isn't there a .gif out there of this? I swear I've seen it...if not someone needs to get the clip and make one.

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

The best shots are when we realize just how big our black's cock is in our mouth and then how much massive load he just shot in your mouth as you try to keep it from dripping down your dress. Monica Lewinsky obviously never sucked a black dick!

mrscondo said:
The best shots are when we realize just how big our black's cock is in our mouth and then how much massive load he just shot in your mouth as you try to keep it from dripping down your dress. Monica Lewinsky obviously never sucked a black dick!

You seems to be an educated white wife with a good situation. Isn't it too degrading for a white wife as you to let black guys cum in your mouth ? You let them already have all your body, why don't keep that for your hubby only ? Do you swallow too ?

What is wrong with swallowing my black's dick and cum? I love to please him both in bed and out. Your woman doesn't please you?

mrscondo said:
What is wrong with swallowing my black's dick and cum? I love to please him both in bed and out. Your woman doesn't please you?

Nothing wrong ! But I thought that cuckolding white wives were keeping something allowed just for their husband...

;)hi greatt to see you always loved and feed the board..here a few from my collection
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link Removed :-* :-*

Absolutely. It would be completely disrespectful to your niggah to refuse your mouth to his dick. Or to refuse to swallow if he chooses to shoot in your mouth. There should be consequences for a woman who would act like that.

mrscondo said:

You sure you ain't black Zagg? You are my man!!! LOL. Gents for those of you who don't know my husband doesn't cuckold me. He has no idea I am what I am. I do it cause I love black cock! Amen

Unfortunately, not in this life, MrsC. But if I have any say in the matter, in my next life I'm going to be a black with a 10-inch dick. One lifetime as a white boy is more than enough.

mrscondo said:
You sure you ain't black Zagg? You are my man!!! LOL. Gents for those of you who don't know my husband doesn't cuckold me. He has no idea I am what I am. I do it cause I love black cock! Amen

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I love it when black cocks explode all over white women's faces.

I love women with full lips. Here are a few pics showing women putting their full lips to good use.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

;) ;) ;)
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

:-* :-*

dirkschneider said:
mrscondo said:

Nothing wrong ! But I thought that cuckolding white wives were keeping something allowed just for their husband...

Quite the reverse actually.....my asshole is for niggers only. My husband's never had his dick in it, and never will

sheryl said:
dirkschneider said:
mrscondo said:

Quite the reverse actually.....my asshole is for niggers only. My husband's never had his dick in it, and never will

I agree with Sheryl. Allowing your black lover pleasures that are denied your husband enforces his cuckold status. Also both the black stud & husband should be aware who is allowed to enjoy these special privileges.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back