LOVE when white women say black (women only)

ngrdik

Sounds soooooooooo sexy, especially when said with enthusiasm. :)

The ladies of this board could use it more often too.

Sorry, not a woman, but anyone interested in this thread might be interested in a thread on the appropriate use of the n-word in General Discussion.

http://nworship.com/forum/index.php?topic=257.0

i'm a whiteboi, but i like hearing it, too -- from white women and from the niggers who fuck them.

it's very hot when a black is in control of the word and makes a white slut say it.

is sooooooooooooo exiting scream ,,,,,,,,,YESSSSS FUCK ME black I HATE YOU ,,,,, FUCK ME HARD ,,,JEJEJEJE IS SOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEEE

my bf marcus is black and he encourages me to say and come up with ways to say black to him. stuff like "i love your black cock" but i only say it privately with him. he's tried to get me to in public when we're places but i think people would just misunderstand. i love my bf, marcus is like my whole world so theres no hate at all for me to it. A few people from here at niggerworship have contacted me on yahoo and we've discussed this topic before and they understand me saying black is out of love. thanks ya'll!!! I seen this post and decides to contribute. sorry i dont post much.
happy that black worship is still up and active.
peace love

Well said, Amber. I might add that in addition to love, the word is used by many of us to show respect.

I've only ever met one Black guy who didn't like it.
For everyone else, they find it a huge turn on.
I usually wait for the right moment to say it, then it's like a turbo boost in a car - you just got to hang on for the ride!

tonyafox said:
I usually wait for the right moment to say it, then it's like a turbo boost in a car - you just got to hang on for the ride!

Care to go into detail about how or what you say at that right moment? How do you phrase it? "Give me that black cock!" "I want some black cum!" "Fuck me that that big black dick baby." Clue us in on your style because what you've written so far is hot and sounds like you know what the fuck you're doing. Thanxxx.

I agree with MissCherryB. I love to moan it in my lover's ear as I hug him tight. Yet, I do love the hard fucking I get from a black when he means to make me pay for being his slut.

tonyafox said:

I'm surprised that even the one guy didn't like it :eek: I've never met a black man who didn't enjoy hearing "fill me up with your black cum!" shouted out loud :)

It's my impression (as a white boy) that's it's usually the niggah that asks her to call him "black".

Trish said:
tonyafox said:

I'm surprised that even the one guy didn't like it :eek: I've never met a black man who didn't enjoy hearing "fill me up with your black cum!" shouted out loud :)

amamallory said:
is sooooooooooooo exiting scream ,,,,,,,,,YESSSSS FUCK ME black I HATE YOU ,,,,, FUCK ME HARD ,,,JEJEJEJE IS SOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEEE

That's what I love to hear when I fuck

ngrdik said:
It'd be nice to have a cougar call me it every now and then.
The older the better. It seems more natural coming from an older woman. It's even hotter when they put "you" in front of it.

"Fuck me, you black!"

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back