LOVE when white women say black (women only)

Hi all!
Sorry about the delay, I actually forgot about this thread (it's a blonde thing).
I'm not what you would call an expert at this but I definately fall into the "well trained" catagory.
Early on at the hands of my very first Black Master, as well as the usual rules, I was taught just how important word play is.
A white boi watching a white girl getting a workout by a big Black cock is hot as we all know, but you can amplify that by, for example, begging the BBC not to unload in your pussy as you're unprotected (a guarantee that He will dump a hot load in you by the way!).

Black guys just love girls with dirty mouths (!) and when white bois are involved, me humiliating the bois is a turn on far all.
Turning to hubby and asking him "if he enjoys seeing his woman getting pumped full of hot black seed" will ensure you get powerfucked so much harder.

However as a previous poster remarked, you have to be careful using the "black" in public, in fact my rule has always been "do as you're told".
If my date tells me to call him that in public then that's what I do.
Plenty of times I've introduced myself in company as "Master M's black slut" and enjoyed the reaction on people's faces, especially the women.

The word is used in respect and is hot as Hell, depending on the circumstances and who is doing the talking
If some white boi came up to me and called me a bitch or a Niggerslut then I'd probably slap him upside his head, but if a Black Man whispered the same thing in my ear I'd get turned on instantly.

The mind is one of the greatest erogenous zones that you have, which is why reading hot stories can be just as arousing than photos.
Stimulate a Black man's mind before you get physical and you'll get rewarded in more ways than one, LOL!

Several times I've had to compete against younger, better looking women to get prime BBC and scored because I've talked myself into getting into their pants by getting into their minds first.

Just gotta say Tonya knows what she's talking about. The physical is driven by the mental . . . the POWER of WORDS . . . niggas and white girls kissing . . . this is an experienced white girl black lover folks . . . she knows what's up! All you young white girls out there better watch, listen, and learn how a white girl "wins" with a black!

Thx ThickNiggaDick, but I can't take the credit, it's just that I'm a good pupil and pay attention to my Masters wishes and wisdom.
I still get a kick when after kissing a Black Man that I've just met, whispering in His ear that I've been trained to please.

Education is a wonderful thing ;)

tonyafox said:
Thx ThickNiggaDick, but I can't take the credit, it's just that I'm a good pupil and pay attention to my Masters wishes and wisdom.
I still get a kick when after kissing a Black Man that I've just met, whispering in His ear that I've been trained to please.

I hear you hun.

The best sex happens between the ears first, and between the legs second

Why the fuck don't white bois get that? x

sheryl said:
tonyafox said:

I hear you hun.

The best sex happens between the ears first, and between the legs second

Why the fuck don't white bois get that? x

Haha... the smart ones do get it. And we like to see you get it from black men.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back