In White Face

FOR A black TO SERVE AT THE PLEASURE OF THE WHITE RACE = WHITE FACE!!

Link Removed

You black guys are crazy. Your last pic reminds me of one time when I was asleep in bed and my boyfriend at the time was getting ready for work. He came over and yanked the covers off. I thought he was just trying to get on my nerves, but then he started pulling my panties down. I said, "We don't have time! You have to be at work!" Then he said, "Naw, this won't take but a second." He unzips his pants, pulls his dick out, and starts rubbing it up and down my crack. When I asked what the fuck he was doing, he says, "I just want my shit to smell like white girl ass all day." LOL

BlondeonBlack, when I eat white girl pussy 'n ass, I make sure that she marks my face in her white girl scents . . . ya gotta get ya head all up in there and get her flavor all over your face so everybody knows who a black belongs to 8)

Outstanding "white face" from other parts of the site:

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

I would like for this thread to be a "central repository" for this theme :)

the 'black-induced' orgasm on a white girl's or woman's face is a huge turn-on for me. i jack off even more feverishly when i witness it. especially for the ladies that were raised that black dick was off limits - the taboo amplifies their ecstacy off the charts, don't you know. there's a combination of ecstasy and bliss with a sense of shame. such a turn on. you know at that moment too, that white is forever addicted to the black dick and seed.

From "White Feet" (see "Black Dick, White Feet" thread) to "WHITE FACE!!"

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

From head to toes black fuck them white hoes ;D!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back