In White Face

TND

Aryan Nigguh Bitch!!!
Like some others, I love to see the expression on the Caucasian countenance when black dick penetrates and violates the white body. Therefore, I have started a thread that I view to be appropriately titled to allow for deep investigation of this theme.

I begin with a few of my all-time favorites. I really, really like pic number one because I've had it JUST LIKE THAT (black gettin' up in that ASS!). I've never seen exactly what was going on in pic number two, but at least I can imagine black dick is behind the "white face".

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

MORE ALL-TIME FAVORITES
Niggas gettin' up in a h...'s sssSHIT!!

da_horsey said:
one of my favorite threads ever, love me them faces horny white bitchs be makin ;D

God yes man. I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!!! Here's Queen Kayla "in white face" . . . a black's dick in her ass:

Link Removed

IN BLACK FACE

IN WHITE FACE

WHICH DO YOU ENJOY SEEING MORE??

NIGGAS EVEN GOTCHA GRANDMAMMIE TEARIN' HER FACE UP TOO :eek:

Link RemovedLink Removed

MARKIN said:
I really, really, really love these four . . . look at that "white face" HAHAHA! Those white women are gooooone . . . somewhere onto another planet called "black Dick Rapture 1":

You have to click on the third pic to really see the full impact of the black dick on that white woman :)

YES! :p NO!! :mad:

Link RemovedLink Removed

I want my white girls "in white face" ONLY during sex! No grinning, giggling, and smiling at a black :mad:! This is some serious shit!

PRETTY WHITEY FACE

There is nothing better than to watch a filthy dirty bitch getting her punishment by a black fucking. She knows she derserves it. And she takes the pain inside her white bitch womb with pride. But still it's pain and her expressions are more than real.

Pic 1 show her anticipation and joy. Pic 2 her surprise and pic 3 finally what she is made for: getting painfully fucked by some black dick.

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Her torment went on for nearly 30 minutes.

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Like a bitch in heat she s waiting for her tormentor. She wears a mask and doesn't know to whom the stiff member soon to invade her belongs to. But she waits in anticipation (pic1). The unknown cock gets inside and the surprise is hers. OMG that is big (pic2). The thrusts get deeper and more painful with every second. Finally the stranger grabs her neck to get even deeper (pic3+4). She soon realizes that this cock invading her whole body with might MUST be black and her black fucker grabs her arms to hit her womb as hard as possible. Then she can't moan anymore. She starts to cry.

The different facial expressions of white women while getting black fucked is a great topic.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back