black Athletes & White Girls

bethh213 said:
I am a blonde too! ;D

Oh really now? Well that's some excuse . . . your hair doesn't look so blonde in your pics! Well, you women change your hair so often that it could be red by tomorrow :) I don't give a damn what color your hair is as long as you stay pretty and white, and your white girl anus stays nice and tight! Honey please fix me something white to eat tonight :D

Attachments

• 2415_1328768796.jpg
    2415_1328768796.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 75
ThickNiggaDick said:
SHAQ ATTACK UPON THE WHITE RACE

Umm I wonder what coast that was on she looks a lot like a girl in my dogs vet office and shaq does live here some of the time

She is from north Alabama and is about to graduate from the University of Alabama. Donta' has had several white girlfriends from UA and Im sure she isnt the only white girl he is doing now. Her name is Morgan. BTW TND Ia m pretty blonde at times.

Damn! She's a foxx. I wish we have a vid of them on their honeymoon in bed. I bet she loved that big black cock. Even thou his not too good looking it's nice to know beautiful white ladies look past niggers facial looks knowing how they can satisfy them in bed.

sissylouisa said:
Has anyone else seen this article. Ryan Howard's wife is stunning, and the trash the dress concept adds even more to followers of this forum like me.

Link Removed

Maybe Trashing The Dress is a metaphor for the black man destroying her delicate white cunt and turning her into a NiggerWorshipper (tm)!

bethh213 said:
OMG I love seeing a sexy black god beat the hell of a white boy in a boxing match!! It also pretty hot watching a sex black beat a white boy's ass in club parking lot too!! :) Especially when the white boy has a white date or is with his white wife!!
Yes, i suppose i can understand more about how white women feel now ... since, as a straight white male wimp who is 6' 7" tall and an Unathletic 218 lbs, my boxing record in the Military was 0-19 before the Sergeant made me "stop fighting" and "give it up." He said. Truth is ALL 19 fights were against young Black Studs 6' tall and under, and i lost these one sided fights in an embarrassing way - a fact that i managed to HIDE from my white wife for 9 years before a young black Lord God names Da'Quan "approached" us at a night time pool party 5 summers ago & began flirting with her. He was 5'8" tall, 185 lbs but muscular solid and i trembled as He stood before me "tapping" and "slapping" my weak white face DOZENS of times as i begged Him not to beat me up ... but the slaps to my face were getting harder and harder - and i was SO confused as to WHY my wife was speechless and not saying a word in my defense back then ... After what had to be 45 slaps or so i fell down and He made me literally Kiss his bikini covered backside in order to stop slapping me .. which i did in humiliation as my white wife looked on. TRUTH. Three weeks later i discovered she was "seeing Him" and i eventually lost her. Really.

sissylouisa said:
Link Removed

How awesome is a whole school of white girls trying to recruit one basketball player?

Link Removed

You can check out his pic on google or espn.

I don't know why more cheerleaders don't use this strategy to get great black athletes to play for their teams. I know I'd be trying to get a group together to do this if I was a cheerleader at a school like that.

I've always thought that it was sexy to see one of us white girls with a beautiful black black athlete - ever since I was really young - and that was before I began seeing my first boyfriend when I was 14. I guess I do know more now, but it's prolly a 99.9% certainty that she is at least mostly submissive n' subservient n' obedient to Him too.

OLYMPIAN SUZY FAVOR HAMILTON!!
I betcha she been secretly fuckin' black athletes behind her boyfriend's/husband's back all throughout her career. Starting at the University of Wisconsin . . . maybe in high school even!

Link Removed (check out her ho photos via link in the left column!)

White bitch gotta nice ass. I know that much!

Attachments

• Suzy-Favor-Hamilton-Powered-by-Potatoes1.jpg
    Suzy-Favor-Hamilton-Powered-by-Potatoes1.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Favor_Suzy_USA.jpg
    Favor_Suzy_USA.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 6a00d83451b18a69e2017ee6760a42970d-800wi.jpg
    6a00d83451b18a69e2017ee6760a42970d-800wi.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 70
There are REALLY so many truths in this video clip .. and how the prettiest white girls are 'LITERALLY' throwing themselves and their pure white pussies at the feet of the Superior black Athlete. Truly, as a former professor at 3 universities on the east coast, west coast and souteast ... it IS so blatantly clear and obvious. The young white girls treat Them like absolute gods! .. and they are so obviously submissive and subservient to Their Black Superiority and Black Cocks ... it's not an exaggeration either. i've seen hundreds of white girls carrying the books around campus for these Black Studs .. their gym bags, even .. and doing Their laundry for them as well (very common). When i saw (right before my very eyes) this 22 yo blonde coed beauty standing beside this 19 yo Black Stud black Athlete quietly while He was talking to another white girl on campus .. i stood there frozen and watching .. she was so quiet and humbled, yet blushing and when she asked Him if they could leave now .. He turned to her and said "take My bag to My room bitch .. I'll catch up to you." ... she just did what He told her and it didn't seem to even affect the other white girl He was talking to ... she replied to Him but i didn't hear her words as she whispered .. but i imagine she just answered "yes sir" and obeyed.

Reality in Black Dominance and Black Control over white pussy is EXTREMELY prevalent on todays' college campuses... and, yes it is Real!

You're on to something here Tall that sociologists and political scientist should take time to review... It seems to me that most all the gains of the feminist movement come to a screaching halt when the so-called liberated white female is in the pressence of a mighty black... She turns to jello... All her confrontational style freezes... This type of capitulation does not seem to visit black women.... most come across and angry or militant from the get go... But the feminist white female seems totally befuddled when in proximity to a powerful black man.

black TRYIN' TA BOGART IN (Just like a black!!)
Katherine, A.J., and Darnell . . . .

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Attachments

• katherine.jpg
    katherine.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 132
  • A.J..jpg
    A.J..jpg
    20 KB · Views: 55
  • Darnell.jpg