black Athletes & White Girls

SUPER BOWL QB COLIN KAEPERNICK

His momma was takin' dick from a black athlete as a teen and got pregnant, and gave the boy up for adoption. Now all of a sudden after all of these years, she wants to get to know him after having NEVER contacted him directly before . . . funny how you always get that knock on the door at the same time fame is a knockin' on it too . . . isn't it?

Now, that wouldn't have anything to do with it would it now! Noooooooo ::) If the black won't doin' shit, she still would not have tried to meet him! Now he go be in the Super Bowl and a motherfucker wants to meet!

Link Removed

Oh, he ain't clean, he ain't clean! The black was seein' a black bitch named Corban for a year, and the word on the street is that he dumped her black ass as soon as he got to start with the 49ers. She been tweetin' about the shit too.

We all know what's gonna happen next right? Light-skinNED black gonna end up with a white girl. You know I ain't lyin'! I'll be back with a new post about that when it happens so we can see what the white bitch look like. Colin Kaepernick with his fine ass white bitch! You know I'm speakin' the word! Watch and wait and see.

Attachments

• Ya Momma.png
    Ya Momma.png
    557.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Colin - Corban 1.jpg
    Colin - Corban 1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Colin -Corban 2.jpg
    Colin -Corban 2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 75
THAT black JAMES HARDEN IS TRICKIN' BIG TIME OVER SOME "BECKIES"

Link Removed

Link Removed

OK Harden look . . . black I want you to watch this documentary every single day for a solid month . . . then let's sit down and talk . . . OK??? black you coulda had the same damn thing and saved like $19,000 motherfuckin' dollars or more! WTF is wrong with you wack ass negroes???

Link Removed

Attachments

• Harden.jpg
    Harden.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Jenna.jpg
    Jenna.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 103
TO'S NEW WHITE BITCH . . . KIP FORCE
Anybody notice a trend here . . . niggas and . . . blonde white wobble ((_I_) (_I_)) ((_I_) (_I_))?!

Attachments

• kip5.jpg
    kip5.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 84
  • kipkini.jpg
    kipkini.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 94
  • tokip.jpg
    tokip.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 125
It's only natural for females to be infactuated with the superior male athletes. The superbowl was a perfect example of mostly niggers displaying their speed, power.and physical prowless and complete superiority.

I know this shit right here will make Beth's 'lil pannies wet 8)

Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
I know this shit right here will make Beth's 'lil pannies wet 8)

Link Removed
It would be terribly humiliating for that white boy IF his white girlfriend saw this ass-kicking by the younger Black Lord black Stud and then began seeing Him, eventually becoming His bitch too. It's really not as uncommon as many might think, as it has happened to me twice in my life, not counting my 0-19 won-loss record in boxing in the military, which beth would have laughed at too. Yes, all my losses were against Black superior athletes when our sergeant made me quit boxing for good. i'm sure most white wimps would agree that 99.9% of the time one of us faces a Superior Black, we will get our ass kicked completely.

The truth hurts. As a big sports fan I was always afraid of the niggers showing up my white heros but we can't argue it now. Growing up in a all white environment There weren't many white females interested in sports while the white males dominated. but as more and more niggers beat out white boys of roster spots now there's a huge white female following. Seeing so many hot white chics flocking to the arenas wearing jerseys with their favotite black's name and number.

One of the most gutwrenching I ever experienced was several years ago I sat at the bar sports bar watching a heavyweight fight between Tommy Morrison (white) and Ray Mercer(black). At the time there hadn't been a whiteguy holding the heavyweight championship for over 30 years and Morrison was the great white hope. If he won that fight he would havegotten a fight for the championship and he was the favorite to win. Two very pretty young white babes sat next to me on the corner and two black guys were sitting around the corner from them. During the fight I noticed the black guys were hitting on the white girls and they seem to be very friendly with the niggers. I don't remember what round it ended but it apeared Morrison was leading when suddenly Mercer landed a powerful shot to Mo's jaw that sent him to the ropes and the black pounded the whiteguy unconceous the whtiegirls and the niggers were jumping for joy with high fives.

I had to hide my disappointment and finished my beer and started to leave . As I was leaving I noticed the 2 niggers moving over to sit next to the 2 whitegirls.

nocompetition2bm said:
One of the most gut-wrenching I ever experienced was several years ago I sat at the bar sports bar watching a heavyweight fight between Tommy Morrison (white) and Ray Mercer(black). At the time there hadn't been a white guy holding the heavyweight championship for over 30 years and Morrison was the great white hope. If he won that fight he would have gotten a fight for the championship and he was the favorite to win. Two very pretty young white babes sat next to me on the corner and two black guys were sitting around the corner from them. During the fight I noticed the black guys were hitting on the white girls and they seem to be very friendly with the niggers. I don't remember what round it ended but it appeared Morrison was leading when suddenly Mercer landed a powerful shot to Mo's jaw that sent him to the ropes and the black pounded the white guy unconceous the whtie girls and the niggers were jumping for joy with high fives.

I had to hide my disappointment and finished my beer and started to leave . As I was leaving I noticed the 2 niggers moving over to sit next to the 2 white girls.

Here it is . . . and see my post in this thread on November 26, 2011 ;) :D ;D

Link Removed

black ATHLETE KYRIE IRVING AND A PHAT BUTT BRASILIERA!!! TOP-OF-THE-LINE!!! TOP-OF-THE-LINE!!! TOP-OF-THE-LINE :eek:!!!
Now I know a black GOTTA be cornholini' that right thaarrrr!!!!

Link Removed

Attachments

• Kyrie.jpg
    Kyrie.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 39
  • kyrie-girlfirend-500x357.jpg
    kyrie-girlfirend-500x357.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IFWT-Kyrie-Irving-x-Natalia-.jpg
    IFWT-Kyrie-Irving-x-Natalia-.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 79
BREAKING NEWS!!!
It's confirmed! Tiger done gone and got hisself another "Heidi" . . . Lindsey Vonn :eek:!!! So, SO perfect for a black!

Link Removed

I knew something was up when that black started winnin' by multiple strokes again.

Link Removed

And now I know what else he been "strokin'" . . . .

Attachments

• Tiger_Lindsey 1.jpg
    Tiger_Lindsey 1.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Tiger_Lindsey 2.jpg
    Tiger_Lindsey 2.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 51
  • Tiger_Lindsey 3.jpg
    Tiger_Lindsey 3.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 48
I can't compete with this black! I can't compete with this black! My six figures a year can't touch his 66 million figures a year! Or how ever many millions of figures it is. I can't compete with this black for expensive, top shelf, white hootchie like this. I may as well be just another average white boy who won't ever tap that :-[ Lindsey FUCKING Vonn!!! Are you kidding me??? OH . . . my . . . fucking . . . GAWD!!!! I can't believe this shit! black gotta another top-of-the-line FINE blonde white "Heidi" and another Master's champion green jacket waitin' in the wings too!

Attachments

• Tiger_Lindsey 4.jpg
    Tiger_Lindsey 4.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 52
JACK JOHNSON
The first black heavyweight champion relished knockin' white boys out . . .

Attachments

• Johnson_Ketchel.jpg
    Johnson_Ketchel.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Johnson_Jeffries.jpg
    Johnson_Jeffries.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 62
  • jack-johnson-boxer.jpg
    jack-johnson-boxer.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 47
And knockin' white girls up ;D

Attachments

• Wife 1.jpg
    Wife 1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Wife 2.jpg
    Wife 2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 72
  • Wife 3.jpg
    Wife 3.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 74
What LeBron? Say you ain't never seen a white girl's poot chute befo . . . it look gooooooood don't it my black :D?

Attachments

• Prize Inside.jpg
    Prize Inside.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 94

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back