A great day at work!

WannabeIrishCuck

Had to share a great day at work, I'm sure you'll all agree those are rare. I work in an office and have recently changed departments. The girl I sit next to is fucking gorgeous. Long dark hair, tanned skin, big tits, big round arse, slag tag tattoo. The girl dresses to impress. Just mind blowing. I'm very shy, so I've have limited conversations with her before today. But shes always been very friendly.

Today she came in clearly upset. I asked her what was wrong. She proceeded to tell me it was her boyfriend. She said he's a player and a complete womaniser. She found out he'd slept with three of her girlfriends and tried it on with her younger sister too. I tried to play the older brother of saying she should leave him. She said she would be he was just "so fucking good!" She then told me that he was an amazing lover. I told her that that's all very well but if he's a bastard maybe she should forget the sex and move on. She then replied..........

"Yeah he's a bastard but aren't all black men, and I'm sorry but no offense Sean but I don't do White guys!"

My God, my little white dick was hard a rock on her closing her mouth. I went red and she smiled at me. We chatted all afternoon, I was trying to play it cool. We went on lunch and cigarette breaks together and I tried to maintain the "big brother" pretense. She told me how big her black(her words) was and how all the niggaz she'd been with had been the same. On how they just knew how to please. Jesus it was fucking great!

I walked her to car, got a hug, my God she felt and smelt amazing. She pecked my cheek and with a cheeky smile, she'll tell me much more on Monday. I've only just stopped wanking!

Sounds like a great day, indeed. You'll never get into her pants, but I suppose you never expected that you would. But you might hear a lot of boner-inducing stories that will keep you wanking for days. Good enough for a white boy.

God boys I'm still buzzing,

I know Zagg, she is so far out of league and too be fair if you saw her, you'd agree......why waste her time trying to allow me to pleasure her! I did tell her how much I love licking pussy. Didn't tell her my ultimate fantasy would for it to be full of black seed! Nikitashubby, I fucking wish! I'm hoping for more stories and hopefully some nights out with her and her friends

MYY GOSH fucking hot!! dude if u just try to post a picture of her, it would be great!!!

Can't find her on there, but I'm not sure of her surame. I only started chatting, properly, with her friday. Will see if she's on there Monday

if u can add her on facebook, and then steal her pix, it would be awsome

U should work an angle, that u and your ex had a bazaar relationship. Entice by being vague till she wants u to confide in her. Then lay it out that u love to eat pussy, and she kept boy friends. While yall were "open" she let you fluff her " eat and tease the shit out of her pussy, so she demanded her lover to pound the shit out her" before her dates. Since her pussy craves the black cock shell gravitate back to them. The trick is not cumming off weak and pathetic, who knows. she my want you as a regular guy for a booty call.

Had my first real one on one chat with her today, she was in meetings yesterday. The girl just knows how to get me hard! Asked did she have good weekend. She said yes, but she was sore. I asked what had happened, thinking she may have got in an accident or something. She laughed and said not to be silly, she'd made up with her "black" & she spent Saturday night and all day Sunday having him bang the shit out of her!!!

I think I'm in love

I sure don't blame you. Just remember, she isn't in love with you. She's his (or whatever black she's with at the time).

WannabeIrishCuck said:
Had my first real one on one chat with her today, she was in meetings yesterday. The girl just knows how to get me hard! Asked did she have good weekend. She said yes, but she was sore. I asked what had happened, thinking she may have got in an accident or something. She laughed and said not to be silly, she'd made up with her "black" & she spent Saturday night and all day Sunday having him bang the shit out of her!!!

I think I'm in love

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back