A great day at work!

Craig, I've been waiting for years. My only other contact with a gorgeous black cock slut was my best friend from back home. But she stopped talking to me about it as she felt I was like her brother and it was getting weird to her. I'm trying desperately not to fuck this up. I get such a buzz talking to her, so I'm not going to make a mess out of it by abusing her trust. I'm hoping I can drop in hints about my approval of her lifestyle but why would she give a fuck. If fact it may offend her. Its a balancing act. But our little lunch time chats are giving me huge wanking material!!!

Most of us white boys never get into a situation like this. You are very lucky.

WannabeIrishCuck said:
Craig, I've been waiting for years. My only other contact with a gorgeous black cock slut was my best friend from back home. But she stopped talking to me about it as she felt I was like her brother and it was getting weird to her. I'm trying desperately not to fuck this up. I get such a buzz talking to her, so I'm not going to make a mess out of it by abusing her trust. I'm hoping I can drop in hints about my approval of her lifestyle but why would she give a fuck. If fact it may offend her. Its a balancing act. But our little lunch time chats are giving me huge wanking material!!!

She has confided in you enough to tell you about her black. I think you are missing the big picture. She told you niggers are all the same, they are great fucks but he doesn't care about her feelings or take care of her. She put it out there she doesn't fuck white guys but she needs one. She needs a white guy to take care of her emotionally and financially. She is telling you these things to see how you react. I think she has chosen you and if you play your cards right you will be her cuck. Trust me! You need to get out of the friend zone quick though cause lil bros and friends don't get to eat pussy. Be a man not a wimp be confident and supportive of her and you will be included in her exploits. You should ask her out. Take her some place over the top nice be a gentleman treat her like a queen spend some money on her then drop her off at her niggas house. This will show her that you understand your place and get you out of the friend zone.

Thanks for the advise ckc0. It was a concern. No one wants to end in the "friend" zone. We have a team night out tomorrow, I was thinking about asking her to go for a bit after. So I will ckc0. Thank You

Just be confident and all will go well. Can't wait to hear an update good luck! Just remember to make her feel like you can treat her the way she deserves.

Hey guys,

Sorry about the silence but was slightly gutted as thought I'd fucked it up.

The Saturday before last we had a team night out. I was trying to avoid becoming over friendly, as we'd all agreed was a bad thing. So while I spoke to her regularly but I made sure I mingled. Toward 9pm, I asked if she fancied going for a bite she said no. Said she had plans. I was worried that she'd seen through me a little. Last week she started her two week annual leave from work. So had nothing to report.

Woke up to a text this morning, saying she having a great time but misses out "little chats."

Fucking buzzing boys and girls.

Have a good week and I'll let you know if there is anything to report

Shes maybe 5'2, 8-9 stone, long dark hair, tanned skin, big tits, big round arse, slag tag tattoo. The expression hate to see you go, but love watching you leave was written for this bitch

Love those big, round, jiggly rear ends.

WannabeIrishCuck said:
Shes maybe 5'2, 8-9 stone, long dark hair, tanned skin, big tits, big round arse, slag tag tattoo. The expression hate to see you go, but love watching you leave was written for this bitch

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back