WTF real life cuckolding?!?!

firedrop2007

My wife has been going out early every night for the past week with one of her regular bulls and she has been coming home early the next morning absolutely wiped out and she would go right to sleep. Normally she loves waking me up and telling and showing me what transpired that night but she hasn't done it for the last 4 nights in a row.
She likes to go out on a date maybe once a week but she has never gone out this many nights in a row and the fact she wasn't talking kind of worried me. Tonight/this morning after much discussion and prodding I found out why, she hasn't been sleeping with this guy for the last 4 days, she was been babysitting his 2 small children while he goes out and does who knows what!

She explained that he has been stressed at work and needs time to blow off some stream. She said it was her idea and that it is only temporary until they go back to their mothers house. To make matters worse he is dropping them off tomorrow for the entire day, thank god I have to work this weekend.

This seem strange considering we have been talking about starting a family of our own.

i guess there are many ways of serving the black man, and she's doing a different one than usual. and if you're looking at starting a family, maybe she's doing a little test drive. i don't know how you see your roles as parents, if you thought you were going to be mr. mom and she was never going to be around the kids or what, but if you two live together and there are kids in the house, she's going to have to deal with them at some point. and maybe she's checking the kids for genetic fitness, making sure the bull doesn't have any heritable defects before she gets inseminated, if he's the one who's going to do it. lots of possibilities. of course, you might just straight up ask her. seems the easiest route.

Well, I got home tonight and the kids were gone. I have to work on Christmas but what kind of a-hole leaves his kids at someones house that he uses for nothing other then sex for most of Christmas day?
I know she doesn't want this guys kids.

She told me not to worry about it and that she is just doing him a favor.
It is just strange... When you think about or have to watch your wife having sex with another man it is one thing, but when you find out she is babysitting his kids it is kind of, well... different. I can see why she likes these guys and know why seeks them out over me in the bedroom but babysitting!?!

He's a man, you're a boy. You don't get to set the rules he does. You should be grateful. He is doing your job for you. If you were a man he wouldn't have to fuck your wife and she would never know his kids.

Your wife has a black boyfriend. What they do is up to them. You're involved in it only to the extent that they allow you to be. The situation will establish whatever equilibrium it's going to achieve because of what they want. As a white boy, all you can do is accommodate yourself to what they want.

firedrop2007 said:
I love how you people are so melodramatic, not to say there isn't a small truth to it.

The truth is we're turned on by the situation of a whiteboy like yourself being humbled. He's got your wife running errands for him and you're powerless to do anything to affect it because you can't give her what he has.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back