Would you fuck you friends wife if you could?

Would you fuck your friends wife if you could

• No bro code

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Herbhicks

I’m torn on this. One side says nah don’t do that shit but the other side says if I don’t do this someone else with and she’s hot. She tells me she never had relations with a black guy before. I made this fake of her sucking black cock. She sends me all kinds of pics now. Help me make up my mind here people.

Attachments

• D266A958-7703-4992-BD03-951984815805.jpeg
    D266A958-7703-4992-BD03-951984815805.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 20
I’m torn on this. One side says nah don’t do that shit but the other side says if I don’t do this someone else with and she’s hot. She tells me she never had relations with a black guy before. I made this fake of her sucking black cock. She sends me all kinds of pics now. Help me make up my mind here people.
Nice fake. What did you use?

depends on the friend. one of my friens, i love his wife dearly but have absolutely no physicial attraction for her.

the other firnds, i woud fuck his wife at the drop of a hat if i could

I admit I was a hedonist, but this isn't about that. I would do a cactus if I knew it could be slightly interesting. That said, I'm 7 yrs asexual and my gf, my ex's couldnt be happier. But .. if I could help one more "male" learn he's less masculine in her eyes, and join us as sissy subs, I would do my part eagerly..

Fuck her, shes white your black. Thats your pussy anyway. Take it. Then fuck him in the ass also. Turn him out. If it was me i would beg you to fuck my girlfriend. Then you could make me suck you clean and not tell her nothing. Just go one fucking her.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back