world in Black & white

This is another of those subjects that MUST NOT fall down the order and get lost in archive or page 20 where nobody will read, and enjoy the fantastic pics and captions shown on this thread.
It should be kept prominent, as it shows how the superior blackman treats and uses his white trash sex slaves and sluts, both male and female.
1 day these pictures will become the correct and only way whites should be treated. Humiliation and physical correction in training us useless and inadequate white race males and females.
PLEASE , PLEASE add more comments, captioned pictures and pictures showing the superority of the black master race over us whites. Thank you

Link Removed Link Removed

:-*

Yes these WHITE WHORE BREEDING pags are AWESOME and i would love to know if there are more of them. The very essence of BLACK OWNERSHIP of WHITES. The black man in all these captions in this thread, show there superiority over the submissive whites, and this is how the majority of white women, and i do believe the majority of white men want this to be 100% true and made the law. That blackmen can have whites as slaves and treat them as they want without fear of prosecution or revenge. Most of us whites WANT, REALLY WANT to be BLACK OWNED.
So please keep this thread alive.

sorry no more breeding in stock but hope these can work.. ;)

:-* :-*

This post is so important, the captions show where us wimpy husbands/ b/f,s sons and dads stand, Serving our so slutty black owned wives, moms, daughters. There is another thread out there called "NEW WORLD ORDER" and that post shows what is coming, so please support these 2 threads with your views and captions (i would love to write captions to a number of piucs on this thread). BUT IM COMPUTER USELESS, (AS I AM AS A HUSBAND. But please keep these 2 threads alive.

honkyboywimp said:
Yes these WHITE WHORE BREEDING pags are AWESOME and i would love to know if there are more of them. The very essence of BLACK OWNERSHIP of WHITES. The black man in all these captions in this thread, show there superiority over the submissive whites, and this is how the majority of white women, and i do believe the majority of white men want this to be 100% true and made the law. That blackmen can have whites as slaves and treat them as they want without fear of prosecution or revenge. Most of us whites WANT, REALLY WANT to be BLACK OWNED.
So please keep this thread alive.

I agree absolutely with you Honkyboywimp! We, white boys, means nothing to those black studs nowadays. We've already lost against them, willfully, and they don't need a gun or any weapon to conquer our white submission and whites pussies, other than their masterful cock!. For every single big black cock, there are many white girls worshiping them, while we kneel to accept our absolutely defeat against them, and we take our place as their slaves, their pet, or something more meaningless to them, the place were we'll be punished for centuries of slavery and humiliation, and now its our time to pay for what we did to those brave black males...

Their powerful big black stick, will dominate all of us, with only their seed covering the entire continent, we just have to wait and see...!

System slave, thanks for being such a like minded WHITE CUCK BOI and i mean a WILLING CUCK to ensure black supremacy. Please see my comments to you in NEW WORLD ORDER. Ihave been condemned, analysed (and classed as stupid) for having my belief of BLACK SUPREMACY Please be aware there are a lot of "negative white boi reaction" , to what both you and i believe in. You have given me confidence to carry on, as i felt i was only one who felt the way i do about worshipping superior blackmen. they try to argue us down (they cannot accept what you and i believe in), they try to sound so correct and analyse , what i (and i think yourself) take as a natural instinct, to worship the superior man (the blackman). Together and with others like us , we can extoll the virtues of SERVING BLACK as a natural occurrence, and will not be put off by such negative views. If anybody else out their share SYSTEM SLAVES and my view on Subjects such as NEW WORLD ODER & WHITE BREEDING WHORES, please help us by commenting on these threads. Thank you all (and especially to you System Slave.

a few more for you whitebois and cucks
Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

:-*

try a few more if you love

Attachments

• WSTA642.jpg
    WSTA642.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 70
  • WSTA656.jpg
    WSTA656.jpg