Wife getting seduced on vacation

Daniel711

Just wanted to hear if any other couples have had that experience.?
Wife was seduced by a local jamaican guy one night on our vacation.
I was a bit drunk and was standing talking to some other people when I spotted them on
the dancefloor, she had opened up 2 buttons from the top on her blouse etcetera.
It was very arrousing to watch :)

same happened to us in Jamaica, wife was getting some sunblock on her black from a black guy so he undid her bikini-top to do it properly

Well I went to the toilet and when I came back I saw them standing by the bar and now she had pulled up her
blouse from the skirt so it was hanging outside + opened up some more buttons so the top of her bra was visible.
I went to them and she introduced Jerome to me and said that he worked in a shop renting out stuff.
I noticed also that he had a bulge in his pants while standing there talking to us.
I was getting a bit late so we said goodnight to him and went back to our place.

If I can give you a few tips from a woman's point of view . . . .
Buy her a specific item such as a collar or bracelet and tell her when she wears it then she is acting out her alter ego.
Make it clear that what ever she does when wearing the item is totally separate from her normal personae.
That's what we did and it wasn't long before hubby was almost begging me to wear my "hotwife" necklace and "QOS" temporary tattoo.
It's an excuse to do what you want and separate the "loving predictable housewife" from the "wanton whore".

It may come as a shock to most guys, but before we met you we have had several sexual encounters and really get off on the fact that other guys still find us attractive.
And you guys should be proud that other guys find us attractive as well . . . .
At the end of the night we will always come back to you.
Well, early next morning if it's REAL good :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back