Wife f...d To Strip

Wow!! I was married to a beautiful blonde, and when we moved to California I couldn't find work. A girl who lived in our complex convinced my wife to work in the bikini bar where she worked. It turned out that the bar was basically a black owned place in a black part of town, and prostitution was rampant there. My wife's friend had a black man, and within 3 months so did my wife. That was the end of our marriage. A year later my wife gave birth to her black man's baby. After that I just turned sissy. Your series really struck a chord with me. Thank you SO much!

Another white boy dumped for a black man. Welcome to the club.

ladyboy said:
Wow!! I was married to a beautiful blonde, and when we moved to California I couldn't find work. A girl who lived in our complex convinced my wife to work in the bikini bar where she worked. It turned out that the bar was basically a black owned place in a black part of town, and prostitution was rampant there. My wife's friend had a black man, and within 3 months so did my wife. That was the end of our marriage. A year later my wife gave birth to her black man's baby. After that I just turned sissy. Your series really struck a chord with me. Thank you SO much!

ladyboy said:

Ever jack off, while thinking of him banging your wife? Hope so, it's what white guys need to do.

It's all I do, Misty. It's the modern white boy's lot in life.

mistyblack said:
ladyboy said:

Ever jack off, while thinking of him banging your wife? Hope so, it's what white guys need to do.

@nevercanthink,
Hey. I just joined illustratedinterracial, and I can't download any of the pics. Can you help me out? I read in the forums that they changed the layout. Did they make it impossible for members to save images?

iraddict said:
@nevercanthink,
Hey. I just joined illustratedinterracial, and I can't download any of the pics. Can you help me out? I read in the forums that they changed the layout. Did they make it impossible for members to save images?

I'm sorry. I don't know how to help. I was given these by someone else. If I can find the rest, I will put it up.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back