Why can't it be easy?

I'm new on here and just wanted to know why it can't be easy for me to suck a black cock. Everytime I go to the bathroom at a club and a black man is in there, I just want to get down on my knees and start sucking it right there but I am afraid that he will beat my ass. I have never sucked a cock before and I would only suck a black cock because I am not attracted to a white cock at all. I don't feel that I am gay since I only want to suck a black cock and have him make me his little bitch. I have always wanted to know how it feels to have a black cock all the way down my throat and how his cum tastes. I can't talk to my friends about this because they will think I am gay and not want to hang out with me anymore so I have found this site and would like to know, what is the best way for me to suck a black cock.

little_white_boy said:
I'm new on here and just wanted to know why it can't be easy for me to suck a black cock. Everytime I go to the bathroom at a club and a black man is in there, I just want to get down on my knees and start sucking it right there but I am afraid that he will beat my ass. I have never sucked a cock before and I would only suck a black cock because I am not attracted to a white cock at all. I don't feel that I am gay since I only want to suck a black cock and have him make me his little bitch. I have always wanted to know how it feels to have a black cock all the way down my throat and how his cum tastes. I can't talk to my friends about this because they will think I am gay and not want to hang out with me anymore so I have found this site and would like to know, what is the best way for me to suck a black cock.

You could join Blackman's Revenge and you could try squirt.org (although that's just a gay site, not exculsive to interracial relationships...)

It's far more natural than any of us are willing to accept...it's mostly the humiliation that makes it so addictive...and the obsession...

A4A worked for me. Sucked my first black dick, for a long time btw, and then he finished by giving me a good fucking. If it weren't for my busy schedule, I'd be getting black dick more than once a week. Man are black men horny!

i am a cuckold wannabe and i too want to suck a black mans cock whether my wife is there or not., i crave sucking a thick black cock til he comes in my mouth., if anyone can help with either advice or to ccontact a black man who will let me suck his cock - i am at yahoomail c2c4j

thanks much

I just wish I could tell people that I want to suck a black man's cock but I know if I do I will be called gay. I just don't know what it is about a black cock, but I just have to have one in my throat sometime soon or I am going to go crazy.

little_white_boy said:
Yeah I just checked out blackmans revenge and it was really awesome.

Yes it is and if there is a black man who is a member and in your area, you're pretty likely gonna get one! :-*

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back