Who Wears Their Wedding Ring While Having Sex With Their Black Lover?

Trish said:
willsrvu said:
Trish said:
Kinda makes me wish I had a wedding ring to wear :-\

Then you should consider taking a willing white male as a cuckold mate to help support you and your children, train him to cook, clean and keep house to free up your time so you can enjoy having Black lovers. Put your cuckold in chastity and you will not only have a wedding to display on your finger, but the key to his device to hang on a necklace as well.

If he is a good cuckold, you can reward him by allowing him to help prepare you for your dates and then permit him to lick you clean when you return home.

will

That sounds amazing... but it doesn't sound easy to find such a thing :(

To echo what another guy said, there are a ton of single white men (like me) interested in this lifestyle. Attractive women like you have your pick of the litter. :)

More!
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Trish said:
willsrvu said:
Trish said:
Kinda makes me wish I had a wedding ring to wear :-\

Then you should consider taking a willing white male as a cuckold mate to help support you and your children, train him to cook, clean and keep house to free up your time so you can enjoy having Black lovers. Put your cuckold in chastity and you will not only have a wedding to display on your finger, but the key to his device to hang on a necklace as well.

If he is a good cuckold, you can reward him by allowing him to help prepare you for your dates and then permit him to lick you clean when you return home.

will

That sounds amazing... but it doesn't sound easy to find such a thing :(

Heck, I would love to be your cuckold and serve you and your black lovers. Too bad we live too far away. But I´m sure you will find one if you start to seek.

I can never understand heels in bed. I wear them but when I am on all 4's or on my back in bed they come off. When I wrap my legs around my bf's massive trunk I don't want to hurt him!

You don't want to hurt anyone, but remember the heels aren't for you, they are to decorate your whore body for your Man's pleasure.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed