who is gonna get some BBC this weekend?

watcher1st

The wife has been talking to a guy. She has fuck one bbc 4 times last summer. I answered an ad on Craig's list, he sent his number. They have been texting and talking for a couple of weeks. I think we are going to meet him on sat. Can't wait to see her fucked. Just like to hear about others getting the BBC.

Awesome....I've been on this forum for a while but I think I'm going to take the plunge into this lifestyle ....finally!

Met the guy he pounded the wife for a hour. He was good and had a really fat and long cock. I would have sucked it if he would let me, even though I have never done it before. Maybe next time.

Ladies, it should never become "old hat" if you have the right approach.
It's important if you are in a relationship with a white boi, to involve him as well, make him a part of the process.
This will ensure that he will support you and encourage you as your lust develops.
Let him (or make him!) help prepare you for your dates, you know, run the bath, paint your nails, choose the outfit, etc.
Always remember to tell him all the juicy details from your date nite.
Co-operation is the key if you want to keep your white boi happy, don't forget the occasional sympathy wank.
Make sure he gets something out of the setup even if it's only humiliation . . . .

If you make him part of the equation then he'll look after you and your woman can enjoy the lifestyle that she deserves.

tonyafox said:
Ladies, it should never become "old hat" if you have the right approach.
It's important if you are in a relationship with a white boi, to involve him as well, make him a part of the process.
This will ensure that he will support you and encourage you as your lust develops.
Let him (or make him!) help prepare you for your dates, you know, run the bath, paint your nails, choose the outfit, etc.
Always remember to tell him all the juicy details from your date nite.
Co-operation is the key if you want to keep your white boi happy, don't forget the occasional sympathy wank.
Make sure he gets something out of the setup even if it's only humiliation . . . .

If you make him part of the equation then he'll look after you and your woman can enjoy the lifestyle that she deserves.

So true!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back