White Sissies…More submissive to BBC then white females?

who are more submessive to BBC?

• white sissies

Votes: 44 95.7%
  • white wives

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

xxtase

Mistress Paris, BBC SLUT & PROUD
Real Person
Black is beautiful! everybody knows this quote! with all the success of the Black culture, throw the medias, with all the music, sports, and movies,
it’s seems that more and more people are into IR, white women are tempted to the dark side like never they did before, the IR lifestyle became a huge turn to a lot of white teens in high schools, and colleges, women at work or neighbors! there is no doubt about it! cuckolding couples in this lifestyle use to show how they are into Blacking, and hubbies shows how their wives are so submissive to their Black bulls.. but tonite im asking my self this question, so that’s why i decied to share my thoughts with you, i think we black owned white bois are the 1st slaves of the black supremacy! sure a white women love to be treated like a whore by her Black Master, sure for her is a huge turn to humiliate hubby with his pathetic tiny dick, while she is taking a Black cock twice her husband size! but white bois are more into submission, the blacked bois are more faithful to the Black race like no one els, why?
because most of us where hetero! and became bi or gay just for BBC! it’s double submission for us, cause we supposed to be men! and we let down our manhood to serve the Black Masters, beacuse we try our best to please them by wearing panties, thongs do make up and stuff…because the Black males are twice Aggressive, humiliating with us, they want to show us that they are the REAL MEN, and we are just whores for them even we have dicks… that turn us on like HELL! and make us more submessive, and slaves like no white whore in this world would do.

seen on Link Removed

Hard to disagree. If you think about it, white women and black men really don't need us white bois since they have each other. Sure, we can provide service and amusement but this is just an extra and lower priority than the powerful sex they get from each other. It sort of makes sense then that if we want to have a role or get noticed that we need to be extra submissive and willing to take the humiliation since that's all that is left for us. It's a bonus if we get to suck the black master's dick or get fucked by him.

but what if that is making us more submessive, beacuse in our "male" nature we are not like that, we are only for blackmen?

i have to agree with you as well!! myself..as a man, i am not attracted to anyother race BUT black men. and when it comes down to it, i go the extra mile to please black daddys. i shave myself, wear panties, sometimes even full makeup, i workout to make sure my body is nice and fit and take care of myself ALL just to please black men

that is the point actually, we are more submessive beacuse we have to let down somthimg very importante, our manhood to please our black masters,

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back