White Dykes and black Cock

THROBBING_BLACK_COCK

Link Removed

I have a long history and experience with fucking white Dykes. I don't know all the reasons why but white dykes, particularly those here in Europe and Canada fall head over heels for me. I have fucked 5 white dykes and have eaten out the cunts of a few more. It's been my experience that I've been the only cock that white Dykes have had. In fact, I've often been not only their first cock but also their first black. It appears that my next girlfriend will be another dyke. (See image below)
Link Removed

My history of Dykes goes back 20 years. There used to be a white Dyke couple whom I met in anti-police brutality work. They always insisted in taking me out to eat after our meetings. One day the two of them decided to gangbang me. They pinned me down. One of them sat on my face stuffing it into her cunt while the other would rim me. Though neither of them ever put their lips on my black cock nor let it inside their cunts, they used to massage my black balls and jerk my cock off. Whenever I ejaculated, they woould wipe the seme with their fingers and taste it. The redhead used to like to have my black semen on her fingers and then let her brunette suck my cum off her fingers.

A couple of years later I joined my first music group. They were a collection of white French rastafarian dykes. Yes, they really were. Within a month of joining the group I fucked one of the singers and she became my regular lover. The lead singer of the group was a real butch dyke. Her girlfriend was a hot Blonde from Spain. In fact, she looked to be the very opposite of a dyke. She was very feminine and didn't give the slightest hint she was a lesbian. Behind the back of the butch singer we fucked. She insisted that I use condoms. But luck was on my side. The condom broke. I was not only her first cock but I was the first to ever cum inside her pure white cunt. She actually became pregnant but she got an abortion. Within a year she found another black from Chicago and married him.

When I moved to Montreal, Canada both my long-term relationships were with two Irish Catholic dykes who actually knew each other. The first one was named Kathy Kennedy. I met her after being invited to see a avant-garde perfomance art show. Kathy was acting playing the part of a Catholic Nun. The attraction between us was there from the start. We stood outside of the bar where the performance was taking place. We kissed each other on Blvd. St. Laurant, the main north-south street in Montreal. I'm really surpised we didn't cause any car accidents as passerbys saw what looked to be a Catholic Nun tongue kissing a black on the street. And if anyone knew that she was a dyke on top of it, well..... We had the luck to be next door neighbors. I fucked her for 4 hours straight as she was still wearing the nuns hobbit.
For the next couple of months we went out together. She was keen to show me off to all her dyke friends. Practially all the dykes over the age of 30 in Montreal knew about us. She went away to Halifax for the summer.
By chance I knew another dyke from Newfoundland living in Montreal. We fucked each other and then hooked up. When Kathy returned from Halifax and foound out that I had hooked up with another dyke, she was angry and jealous. In fact, it caused a scandal within the dyke community. Two white dykes were fighting over my black cock. The Newfie dyke was f...d out of the Lesbian singing choir which was directed by Kathy. Ultimately the Newfie prevailed and we were together for 2 years.
I really learnt much about white female sexuality trhough the many dykes I've fucked. One thing is that all the dykes I've been with get seriously addicted to my black cock and cum. In fact, they would become like crack addicts who hadn't a fix in days. In Montreal when they hadn't heard from or seen me after a couple of days, they would wander up and down Blvd. St. Laurent going into every bar and cafe I frequneted to find me. There were a few akward moments when on a date with another white girl or trying to pick one up, the dykes would appear at the cafe and cause a dreadful scene. The Newfie dyke said that she was not only addicted to my cock but she needed my cum inside her everyday. My cum was her medicine. Rather than anti-depressives or Prozack, my black cock and cum was the only way she could find mental peace and balance.
It's important to note that the first white girls to call me black during sex with the Canadian dykes.
When I moved back to Europe 5 years ago, the process continued. In Berlin, there was a dyke from Ireland whom I met at a street party. She took hundreds of photos of me. Whenever she saw me on the streets of Berlin she would run after me. Oftentimes she was on her bike and would race up to me and come to a skidding stop blocking my path. Again, she had this tendency that many white dykes have with Niggers. She wouldn't suck my cock or let it inside her cunt but she would let me eat her out, suckle from her nipples and kiss me. She used to love to feel my cock and massage my balls. She seemed to be mezmerized by the size, heat and feeling of my cock and balls in the palm of her hands.

However, though many other dykes are attracted to me, they still don't have the courage to fuck me. Mostly because they don't want to fall out of favour with other dykes. Many fear they will be denounced for objectifying me. Over the past few years, all of my tensions and problems with white females has been only with dykes. Specifically the dykes that always talk to me when they see me. They find me interesting and they like my intellect. Of course the sexual tensions become explosive. They refuse to fuck me and then I unleash my sexism and homophobia against them. They would provoke me to the point that I could've and wanted to r..e them. However, they would be the ones that go directly to the police to have me imprisoned. But if they were normal strraight girls you can believe I would've taken them by force.

Here in Vienna the sage continues. Many Dykes ask me out on dates. They take me out for coffee, lunch and dinner. They flirt but then always run away when they realise they are about to get black dicked. I send them my (in)famous IR Sex Manifesto. They invite me to their parties. They all want my black cock but all fear to be the first one to take it. Whenever I'm invited to a Dyke party, I always bring a date along. My date and I then start kissing and making out in front of everyone. The look of fascination and jealousy on the face of the young dykes are classic. They all want in but are afraid. I can only speculate how many young white dykes in Vienna rub their clit raw thinking of me.

It looks like my next girlfriend will be a German dyke. All the pics here are of her. One thing is for sure. This dyke named Maren is going to be made Black Preg by me.
Link Removed

Are there any Black men here that have had similar encounters with white Dykes?

THROBBING_BLACK_COCK said:

I've never been with a dyke, but I have had fantasies of turning one out . . . have her start taking black dick as well as servicing and/or being serviced by other white dyke/straight pussies.

I have once. It was my first semester of university, and she was only the 2nd woman I'd had sex with. Yeah I was a late bloomer, but I've certainly made up for it of the years since. Funny thing was, I was trying to get in the pants of her straight best friend. But was getting nowhere. One night I come home from a study group and my roommates told me there was a girl in my bed. When I entered my room I was surprised to find it was not who I hoped it would be. After some chit chat, she asked me if I was coming to bed or not? I told her I didn't know she was into guys at all. She responded, "We'll just this once." You can figure out the rest.

blkdragon said:
I have once. It was my first semester of university, and she was only the 2nd woman I'd had sex with. Yeah I was a late bloomer, but I've certainly made up for it of the years since. Funny thing was, I was trying to get in the pants of her straight best friend. But was getting nowhere. One night I come home from a study group and my roommates told me there was a girl in my bed. When I entered my room I was surprised to find it was not who I hoped it would be. After some chit chat, she asked me if I was coming to bed or not? I told her I didn't know she was into guys at all. She responded, "We'll just this once." You can figure out the rest.

after watching your picture, I think she was a very lucky girl !

THROBBING_BLACK_COCK said:
Link Removed

I have a long history and experience with fucking white Dykes. I don't know all the reasons why but white dykes, particularly those here in Europe and Canada fall head over heels for me. I have fucked 5 white dykes and have eaten out the cunts of a few more. It's been my experience that I've been the only cock that white Dykes have had. In fact, I've often been not only their first cock but also their first black. It appears that my next girlfriend will be another dyke. (See image below)
Link Removed

My history of Dykes goes back 20 years. There used to be a white Dyke couple whom I met in anti-police brutality work. They always insisted in taking me out to eat after our meetings. One day the two of them decided to gangbang me. They pinned me down. One of them sat on my face stuffing it into her cunt while the other would rim me. Though neither of them ever put their lips on my black cock nor let it inside their cunts, they used to massage my black balls and jerk my cock off. Whenever I ejaculated, they woould wipe the seme with their fingers and taste it. The redhead used to like to have my black semen on her fingers and then let her brunette suck my cum off her fingers.

A couple of years later I joined my first music group. They were a collection of white French rastafarian dykes. Yes, they really were. Within a month of joining the group I fucked one of the singers and she became my regular lover. The lead singer of the group was a real butch dyke. Her girlfriend was a hot Blonde from Spain. In fact, she looked to be the very opposite of a dyke. She was very feminine and didn't give the slightest hint she was a lesbian. Behind the back of the butch singer we fucked. She insisted that I use condoms. But luck was on my side. The condom broke. I was not only her first cock but I was the first to ever cum inside her pure white cunt. She actually became pregnant but she got an abortion. Within a year she found another black from Chicago and married him.

When I moved to Montreal, Canada both my long-term relationships were with two Irish Catholic dykes who actually knew each other. The first one was named Kathy Kennedy. I met her after being invited to see a avant-garde perfomance art show. Kathy was acting playing the part of a Catholic Nun. The attraction between us was there from the start. We stood outside of the bar where the performance was taking place. We kissed each other on Blvd. St. Laurant, the main north-south street in Montreal. I'm really surpised we didn't cause any car accidents as passerbys saw what looked to be a Catholic Nun tongue kissing a black on the street. And if anyone knew that she was a dyke on top of it, well..... We had the luck to be next door neighbors. I fucked her for 4 hours straight as she was still wearing the nuns hobbit.
For the next couple of months we went out together. She was keen to show me off to all her dyke friends. Practially all the dykes over the age of 30 in Montreal knew about us. She went away to Halifax for the summer.
By chance I knew another dyke from Newfoundland living in Montreal. We fucked each other and then hooked up. When Kathy returned from Halifax and foound out that I had hooked up with another dyke, she was angry and jealous. In fact, it caused a scandal within the dyke community. Two white dykes were fighting over my black cock. The Newfie dyke was f...d out of the Lesbian singing choir which was directed by Kathy. Ultimately the Newfie prevailed and we were together for 2 years.
I really learnt much about white female sexuality trhough the many dykes I've fucked. One thing is that all the dykes I've been with get seriously addicted to my black cock and cum. In fact, they would become like crack addicts who hadn't a fix in days. In Montreal when they hadn't heard from or seen me after a couple of days, they would wander up and down Blvd. St. Laurent going into every bar and cafe I frequneted to find me. There were a few akward moments when on a date with another white girl or trying to pick one up, the dykes would appear at the cafe and cause a dreadful scene. The Newfie dyke said that she was not only addicted to my cock but she needed my cum inside her everyday. My cum was her medicine. Rather than anti-depressives or Prozack, my black cock and cum was the only way she could find mental peace and balance.
It's important to note that the first white girls to call me black during sex with the Canadian dykes.
When I moved back to Europe 5 years ago, the process continued. In Berlin, there was a dyke from Ireland whom I met at a street party. She took hundreds of photos of me. Whenever she saw me on the streets of Berlin she would run after me. Oftentimes she was on her bike and would race up to me and come to a skidding stop blocking my path. Again, she had this tendency that many white dykes have with Niggers. She wouldn't suck my cock or let it inside her cunt but she would let me eat her out, suckle from her nipples and kiss me. She used to love to feel my cock and massage my balls. She seemed to be mezmerized by the size, heat and feeling of my cock and balls in the palm of her hands.

However, though many other dykes are attracted to me, they still don't have the courage to fuck me. Mostly because they don't want to fall out of favour with other dykes. Many fear they will be denounced for objectifying me. Over the past few years, all of my tensions and problems with white females has been only with dykes. Specifically the dykes that always talk to me when they see me. They find me interesting and they like my intellect. Of course the sexual tensions become explosive. They refuse to fuck me and then I unleash my sexism and homophobia against them. They would provoke me to the point that I could've and wanted to r..e them. However, they would be the ones that go directly to the police to have me imprisoned. But if they were normal strraight girls you can believe I would've taken them by force.

Here in Vienna the sage continues. Many Dykes ask me out on dates. They take me out for coffee, lunch and dinner. They flirt but then always run away when they realise they are about to get black dicked. I send them my (in)famous IR Sex Manifesto. They invite me to their parties. They all want my black cock but all fear to be the first one to take it. Whenever I'm invited to a Dyke party, I always bring a date along. My date and I then start kissing and making out in front of everyone. The look of fascination and jealousy on the face of the young dykes are classic. They all want in but are afraid. I can only speculate how many young white dykes in Vienna rub their clit raw thinking of me.

It looks like my next girlfriend will be a German dyke. All the pics here are of her. One thing is for sure. This dyke named Maren is going to be made Black Preg by me.
Link Removed

Interesting to run into this topic here.... I have known a number of lesbian women both dyke and lipstick that have a children or want a child. This is more normal among lesbians than one may think, after all they are still women and to want to be a Mother, to have a child is a basic need, urge for many.
I am not saying all but a lot of the women I talked say they want or wanted an anonymous father and could not afford sperm banks so they would start going to straight clubs in an area of town were black men frequent because they have a reputation for being able to put a baby in a girl faster than most men?
the girls would say they would go to the club or bar and get drunk and then the first big black man(tall, muscular, strong) that hit on them they would have a drink, talk to them and go home with them. They would do this over and over until they are preg. then stop going to the bar or club go right back to women and never touch another man again in that way.
When I was 17 after coming out and openly talking about being trained in the lifestyle by a black leatherman (biker). I had several lesbian friends, girls I worked with etc come to me asking me if I knew any men, black men that would be interested in suppling seed for breeding?
As a side note this I was living in Vegas at the time, it was early 80s (yes I am old) and I found this most interesting almost all the women talked about after getting preg or after having their baby their appeal in the lesbian community went way up?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back