WHITE DD CUP TITS 9 MONTHS AFTER PRENGANCY,TRYING TO MAKE HER GO BLACK.

Good luck. I'd love to see some big,black hands on those milkbags.

im trying to convince her to have sex with an african immigrant that lives near by,hopefully she will.and i hope he will cum deep in her small pussy also...

Link Removed

nowayman said:
im trying to convince her to have sex with an african immigrant that lives near by,hopefully she will.and i hope he will cum deep in her small pussy also...

Link Removed

I hope you succeed in your efforts. I'm certain she'll thank you for it.

nowayman said:

Link Removed

SO WILL HE,SHES A GREAT FUCK AND GREAT DEEPTHROATER

Hooking up with immigrants is a very popular sport here.
They are usually very frustrated and carrying a nice big load around, ready to drop.
Almost any girl of any age can score some seriously exciting sex with little or no work.
Also it's a safe bet that none of your friends or acquaintances will ever find out about your adventures as they move around in their own social circles, which is a bonus ;)
However they do talk and boast among their own friends so word soon gets discretely around that you like "foreign strange" so you will tend to be pursued by their friends who are also looking to bust a load.
So it's a win-win situation really!
Most of my girlfriends would go hunting much more often if guys showed a bit more discretion, if we have the decentcy to open our legs then they should have the decency to close their mouths :-X

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back