White Couple Training

tomascini

Link Removed

Oh yes, don't be fooled into thinking that being a cuckold is merely about a hubby giving his wife to a bull. For some couples, that might be just what it is they expect. Some hubbies have no further interest beside the intention of getting the wife hooked and seduced by a bull who'll be keeping her sexually satisfied every now and then. Kind of like getting the wife off their thoughts while they attend to other important things, such as keeping the wife comfy. For such type of hubbies, they've long begun viewing their spouses as trophies. Not that such isn't a good thing, however there will/might come a time when just getting the wife someone to fuck her isn't enough. She might even get the desire to enjoy seeing her hubby submit to her bull.

For the cuck hubbies reading this, I tell you not to be worried about having such disturbing thoughts. It's only natural that you follow the rules of the 'Nature of Command'. This command states clearly that in a cuckold relationship, there must exist a cuck hubby, a hot wife, and a black bull. However, in the case of a Black-Owned relationship, it's converted into both the hot wife and hubby having a Black Master.

Don't some of you desire to be trained into further submission?

Many years ago I was a white male sex toy for a white woman and her bi black boy friend. It wasn't a cuckold relationship, but my service included mild sissyfication with make-up, sucking black cock, getting my ass fucked and cleaning her up. I loved every minute of it and every drop out of his black cock. It was the best sex I ever had.

Slavetoebony said:
Many years ago I was a white male sex toy for a white woman and her bi black boy friend. It wasn't a cuckold relationship, but my service included mild sissyfication with make-up, sucking black cock, getting my ass fucked and cleaning her up. I loved every minute of it and every drop out of his black cock. It was the best sex I ever had.

More white bois should assume such role as you did!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back