White bois sucking off Big Black men

whiteslut4black

How many white bois have been out with one of their Black friends when the Black guy starts coming on to them and starts getting very horny?

The black guys is usually much bigger and stronger than their white counterpart. Next thing you know the white boi is sucking off the big superior Black man until he cums all over or in the white boi.

Hey all you white bois out there tell us if this has ever happened to you.

yeah it happens ,, more than most people think. some times they might beat around the bush,, The ones I started with were very direct ,, not so much hitting on me , more like telling me what they have done to whites and how whites like to be treated like that

A few months ago I was at a conference and a Black co-worker and I went to the hotel bar and had dinner and then went to his suite to watch TV, he started out slow but I knew pretty much what he wanted. After about 30 minutes I was kneeling in front of him sucking him off.

It started out as a normal day, I have worked with him for about 5 years, we had some training to go to in Wisconsin Dells so we drove up together and along the way we talked about work and lofe in general. After the day of training was over we went to our rooms and I went to the wok out room and worked out. Then we went to dinner, he asked if I wanted to have a beer in his room and I said ok, We drank and watched TV and one thing led to another and he asked if I ever had sex with men and I told him yes,

So we joked around a bit and and he asked if I would like to blow him and I told him I would do for the rest of the night I was in his room taking care of his cock and cum.

I have been out with my wife as she talks to the sexy black guys. Somehow one always ends up next to me and we end up in the men's room! I "get" to suck his huge black cock, but can't swallow until I walk out to our table and show my wife my mouth full of BBC cum. After she sees it I am allowed to swallow the thick hot load.......I am usually then told to follow them home so I can watch her enjoy that same BBC.

gussie said:
It started out as a normal day, I have worked with him for about 5 years, we had some training to go to in Wisconsin Dells so we drove up together and along the way we talked about work and lofe in general. After the day of training was over we went to our rooms and I went to the wok out room and worked out. Then we went to dinner, he asked if I wanted to have a beer in his room and I said ok, We drank and watched TV and one thing led to another and he asked if I ever had sex with men and I told him yes,

So we joked around a bit and and he asked if I would like to blow him and I told him I would do for the rest of the night I was in his room taking care of his cock and cum.

Do you suck him off regular now?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back