When Being a Cuck-Hubby isn't Enough

tomascini

Have there being times when you desire not just being a cuck hubby to your slut wife and her bull, but also bringing/making yourself submissive to his every whim and desire? Whether to provide whatever means he demands of you, just so to make him happy of your position before him?

YES. It happened the second time my wife was with a Black Lover. He ordered me to help my wife suck him and I did without hesitation. As it is said, we have never gone back.

sdmwc4blk said:
YES. It happened the second time my wife was with a Black Lover. He ordered me to help my wife suck him and I did without hesitation. As it is said, we have never gone back.

Very, very nice. I hope you shared, too.

Master SHANGO said:
Have there being times when you desire not just being a cuck hubby to your slut wife and her bull, but also bringing/making yourself submissive to his every whim and desire? Whether to provide whatever means he demands of you, just so to make him happy of your position before him?

Not in any sexual way, but I would want to be submissive to him if that is what he wants. Would be hot for him to show his command over me in front of my partner. Nothing degrading, just for him to show that he is calling the shots.

Master SHANGO said:
sdmwc4blk said:

Very, very nice. I hope you shared, too.

I love sharing BBC with my wife.

While I've never got off with a white guy touching my Black partner, I guess I can see the attraction.
What does it for me is the verbal humiliation that He and I can dish out to my white boi(s).
It's all part of the game for me.
In saying that I have no problem whatsoever in forcing my guy to clean me up after a good session with my lover ;)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back