What stage of Black Cock Addiction are you in (see pictures).

What stage of Black Cock Addiction are you in (see pictures)

• Total voters
What stage of Black Cock Addiction are you in (see pictures).

Stage 1

Link Removed

Stage 2
Link Removed

Stage 3
Link Removed

Stage 4
Link Removed

Stage 5
Link Removed

Stage 6
Link Removed

Having adjusted to being a whiteboi and being proud a few times to have served Black Cock orally, I am more discomforted than I should be by seeing these stages described so starkly. I like to suppose I am stage 3 and often I think it is true that I am, but I do have stage 4 and even stage 5 moments. Maybe that means I am really a stage 5 whiteboi now! :-[

stage 6 my mined is black fucked, and i crossed the line, white sissy officially blacked now, can't get hard on a whoemn

The stages of black cock addiction are undeniable. Once you hit stage 4, there's no going back!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I don't see how you can look past women, they are the best! They are even better when fucking and sucking a black guy, but my main focus is all about the woman. With out the woman it would be pointless to me. :-X

I'm at about a 5 1/2 . I'm addicted to seeing my wife pussy stretched and filled with bbc. Her legs spread as wide as she can to get more of her Daddy's dick in her. They look so hot fucking that I'd rather watch them fuck then me fucking her myself. I want her to be his total bbc whore to use and share as he see fit. Oh.. I love sucking his dick too. lol and cleaning them both up after.
Link Removed

What's all this "stages" stuff anyway . . . it's as if white folk black dick addiction is like having the cancer or some shit!

I think it's just a way for white couples that take it slow and move toward being owned at a different pace. They want it, but are slow to jump in with both feet because of societies rules. It's a way to gauge where they're at and it heightens the journey toward total commitment. Not a bad thing, just a way to more toward it with the guilt and mental restrictions melting away and being closer to total relinquishment to the Black male.

ThickNiggaDick said:
What's all this "stages" stuff anyway . . . it's as if white folk black dick addiction is like having the cancer or some shit!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back