What effect will gendercide have on white males and sex?

ruwatcher

Link Removed

So a lot of the African immigrants in the UK are having a disproportionately large amount of boys due to sex selective abortions (boys are more highly valued in their culture). Anybody who looks at my old posts can see what a hell my high school years were since I went to school with a large black male population were a white guy getting a girlfriend that didn't look ugly was nearly impossible.

If the black population becomes more and more male this will only exaggerate this problem.

Is there really that much pressure to have a male child? I thought that was mostly a Chinese thing where they are only allowed one child?

This is more frightening in my opinion. Using birth control and abortion to target and control a group of people is sickening.

Link Removed

firedrop2007 said:
Is there really that much pressure to have a male child? I thought that was mostly a Chinese thing where they are only allowed one child?

This is more frightening in my opinion. Using birth control and abortion to target and control a group of people is sickening.

Link Removed
a damn SHE DEVIL

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back