What Can I Do to Improve NW.ORG?

Mr. NW, I would like to see a more organized, personal ads or "meet up" section . . . something that would allow the ads to be sorted by country at least. It's not very useful to have just one long scroll of ads . . . trying to sort through it all to see who's from where, or if they live near you or in some place to which you might be traveling, etc. I think once it's set up, it shouldn't be too hard to manage. It would be primarily up to each personal advertiser to provide the appropriate info to make sure that their ad goes in the right spot. I don't know. I think a lot of people would like to have a shot at meeting new friends, and it would be easier to do that here with more organization around the ads. Well, there aren't that many ads here right now in the grand scheme of things, but still. We need to get it going, and there needs to be some organization around it.

At the new location of NW, I wish that we could show all of our buddies in our profiles. Currently, we're limited to showing only 12. I would like to be able to show all of my white friends.

Click on My Buddies and it will expand the list.

ThickNiggaDick said:
At the new location of NW, I wish that we could show all of our buddies in our profiles. Currently, we're limited to showing only 12. I would like to be able to show all of my white friends.

Zagg said:

Thanks Zagg! I didn't even know I could do that. A black learnin' something new about the site everyday, which is back to looking normal again thank God.

I like you Zaggy. You're a good white man and a credit to the white male population of this great nation (said with sincerity and without malice aforethought).

Thanks, TND. I do my best.

ThickNiggaDick said:
Zagg said:

Thanks Zagg! I didn't even know I could do that. A black learnin' something new about the site everyday, which is back to looking normal again thank God.

I like you Zaggy. You're a good white man and a credit to the white male population of this great nation (said with sincerity and without malice aforethought).

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back