What are your favorite IR or Cuckold site to visit?

I'm just curious as to what else is out there, I love this forum and have found plenty of good IR and cuckold material from this forum so I figure what better place to ask where to find the good sites. so post some links to your favorite IR themed sites so I can "investigate" ;)

Really? I was there not too long ago and was able to log in.

curiousjoe0072000 said:
The problem with getherblacked website is that it is not free anymore.

I went there (getherblacked) tonight and was able to log in. So it looks like it is still free, though it looks like they now have a few paying sponsors that may have additional privileges.

Yes, and they're featuring them more now. There are now some ads, as well.

arthur_caged said:
I went there (getherblacked) tonight and was able to log in. So it looks like it is still free, though it looks like they now have a few paying sponsors that may have additional privileges.

I just opened up an account with blacktowhite.net and seems interesting, however unlike niggerworship or many other interracial websites I dont see any videos there.

The photo (scroll to "Photo for Daddy") came with the following caption, and I quote (emphasis mine):

"Just look at how hot these two are together. What father wouldn't want to see his beautiful daughter defiled by a fine black boy like this? Fucking incredible."

http://niggasrule.blogspot.com/?zx=39e25feea9138f50

Now that's exactly how you white boys and bois up in here see it dontcha? We niggas "defile" the white race when we slam fuck your daughters, and preferably bareback too. Just the thought of that makes your white "cocks" stiff don't it? Niggas "defiling" the white race sexually.

By the way, REAL niggas never, EVER say "cock" unless they're dealin' with white folks :) Well, so what is it when a white boy fucks a black girl then? Is that defilement of the white race too? It's a highly unusual occurrence. That's what it is! LOL ;D!

Seriously though, maybe it is considered to be. Maybe it isn't. I don't know. Maybe it's only when a black male fucks a white chick. You're the fuckin' honkies. So you tell me how you feel about it. I know one thing though . . . I'll sho' nuff bugger (defile) me some of that funky Triple Vitamin C (Caucasian Cracker Cornhole)-------->(_Y_) (_I_) (_*_)

It is defilement.... that's what makes it so hot. You know THICK, you cannot social engineer this thing.... It is what it is, leisured whites with time and money on their hands, in search of thrills and rebelliousness... a break from the routine of running the world. Busniness and community connected white women love to fuck niggers on the side.... It's more a statement on feminine progress than it is black progress.... You seem angry all the time.... why don't you just take the free pussy and smile.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back