Way Overdue

As a white non female (good replacement for man) I have though for a long time that the Superior race would eventually take hold and be at the top of the food chain. We are way over due for this. There is not nearly enough education for this transition, mothers are not encouraging daughters and asshole cracker men are resisting. We are all responsable for getting the Black Man in his rightful place (in our wives and daughters) to accelorate the inevitable. Any ideas on educational strategies?

I think very aggressive affirmative action programs are needed. The company I work for has a very good affirmative action program. Most whites in the company hate the program, and they resent this type of Black Leadership, but I think it’s a very good idea. My Boss is a Black Woman and Her Boss is a Black Man. I get along very well with my boss because I work hard for her and I totally accept and submit to her as my Superior. Strong affirmative action programs will cause whites to surrender their egos to Black Superiors. This will open the gate even further for white females to be bred by Black Men.

Perfect Arthur, the workplace is a great foundation. I too work for a Black Woman. The more powrr we can get Black Men and Women the better.

I love the fact that America has been pursuing very aggressive affirmative action programs, in almost every area, for about twenty years.

It can only help empower Black men and Black women further.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back