Watch that ass boi!

str8blkman

White girls are the best
I live out here in Vegas and the other day some small group over there was having a car wash to raise some money for some dumb shit students think they need. Anyway I'm in a good mood so I'm like fuck it I'll do my good deed for the day and let them wash my ride.Knowing full well I'll have to do it again when I get home.So I'm out there waiting my turn when all of a sudden this white boi comes up to me all smiles and cheerful asking me if I was ready for the wash.I look at him and say sure! have at it.Now two things are going through my mind at this point. One,that I would like to wipe that silly ass smile off his face.And two, I want to do it while my dick is balls deep in that ass.I tell you he had a cute little perky ass on him and it was wet from all the water.This little bitch had on some nylon shorts that looked like he came out of an Olivia Newton John video.Thats when I noticed they all were dressed like that. I'll be damn if it wasn't an 80's theme car wash.

So I thinking to myself ok he's a senior so he's got to be in his twenty's so it's ok to atlest look.So fuck it I started looking and watching him wash the car.Shit all the others guys were looking at the girls.So there he is washing and bending over and just like that I notice that he knows I'm watching his ass.So like a good little bitch he makes good and sure I get a good show.My dick was so hard I could have grabbed him right on the spot and split that hole in two.

So he finishes my ride and I walk over to pay.He says to me is everything ok.I look at him and said we got a problem. I then looked down at the raging hard on in my pants and said You did that.In his weak little voice his reply was Sorry sir I didn't mean to.I think my dick grew another two inches at that point. I just laughed and got in my car and drove off. Oh when I got home I fucked the shit out of my wife but it wasn't the same. Every now and then I need to really cut loose and let my dick out on a good bottom white boi.

Very hot story, I would have done the same thing to you. But I would have known that I deserved to be split like a ripe mellon on the spot infront of god and everybody. :-*

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back