Vacations for black men to use white men?

fillmyholenow

I am a white male who lives live str8 but at any chance I get will give up any of my holes to black cock. I spend most of my time in the country of Panama where I have several small hotels. My places cater to all types of folks but I have long been thinking of ways to get more black men to visit and offer them a bonus while here. I would love to give up my holes to them at any time during there stay.

Has anyone else traveled to a place that offered service like this to black men? Any thoughts on how to make this a reality? I think almost constantly about being a full time black whore and I think this would be a big step and also provide a good service for black men looking for a vacation.

If other guests are at the properties any use would have to go on in the rooms. We could do weekends though where I give my staff the weekend off and just have myself and other white men serve the blacks that are here?

I'm not sure what the business arrangements are but I know some white guys from around our area who travel to Jamica with some frequency to meet up with niggers. Of the ones I know, they all live straight lives here at home but travel to experience some man/man sex. A good friend tells me that is one of the primary growth areas in the Caribbean i.e. white male Americans spending money on native black studs. Seems to me if someone has money to invest in order to accomodate this trend, he/she may do well.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back