Uncircumsized

anothertexasredhead

I have recently been fantasing about uncircumsized BBC! I have never been with a man who wasnt circumsized and would love to know what others thought?

All things being equal, I prefer uncircumsized men. It's not the most important thing in the world, and anyone who is very strongly pro or con is probably making too much of it, but I have noticed that some circumsized men, especially black men, can have a dramatic change in skin tone from the shaft of the penis to where the foreskin would be -- like a two-tone cock. It's kind of weird and off-putting, but like I said, not the biggest deal.

Meredith said:
All things being equal, I prefer uncircumsized men. It's not the most important thing in the world, and anyone who is very strongly pro or con is probably making too much of it, but I have noticed that some circumsized men, especially black men, can have a dramatic change in skin tone from the shaft of the penis to where the foreskin would be -- like a two-tone cock. It's kind of weird and off-putting, but like I said, not the biggest deal.

I don't have a two-tone bone . . . thank you very much :p! And being circumsized makes it easier for a black to keep his dong clean . . . which means no even greater off-putting, offensive, stinky-smelling dick cheese for your olfactory ;)

Yes it is more hygienic but if you kept yourself clean in the first place shouldn't be that bad it is more an aesthetic for me I'd Luke to try since I haven't before

My first uncut cock was Black. Im not sure why but that's all I want now. I get so excited pressing my lips to the foreskin sucking the head into my mouth. My mind reels at the taste sweat, pee, cum, another sluts cunt, nipping at my tongue like an expensive European Cheese.

My first uncut cock was black. After that its all I want. Not sure why I get so excited pressing the foreskin to my lips. sucking the head into my mouth. I get wet thinking about the taste sweat, cum, pee, another sluts cunt or ass. Nipping at my tongue like an expensive European cheese it make my mind reel.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back