UK woman for Niggers

clairefromessex

my name is Claire from Essex, I am married, 36 and seeking some fun and exciting times black men. I am blonde and 5'6" tall, size 12, and want to be shown off by niggers in public but away from Essex area where I live.

i met a dom man online called Paisley
he made me regsiter here and that I tell everyone he is training me and that I dream of being a married cumbucket for niggers.

Link Removed

Ok this is my new trainee white married slutbitch who needs to be shown off to niggas in public! All comments welcome

Welcome, Claire.

claire from essex said:
my name is Claire from Essex, I am married, 36 and seeking some fun and exciting times black men. I am blonde and 5'6" tall, size 12, and want to be shown off by niggers in public but away from Essex area where I live.

My whores training is coming a long well. She is now begging to come down to London so i can take her to Brixton to show her off to niggas there! She is about to buy a phone just for that purpose, bear in mind she is married and a mother too....but she she needs to show herself to big black cock niggas and for the whole world to see!...

She will be a real black cumdump and you guys will be the first to know. Ask MR NW about me he knows i am the real deal.

Pais

very elegant and classy MILF;
perfect specimen to be deconstructed into a black fucking slut!!

will you be documenting her use? her training? any and all degradation? [please do]

It would be really good if ALL white women, girls, wives mums daughters g.daughters , grans were All owned and belonged exclusively by the superior blackman. Leave us white husbands, dads, g.fathers, sons, yo jerk off, as we accept that the black man is the only male allowed to fuck white women (any future whites will be by selective breeding and artificial insemination. and all white males neutered like the dogs we are.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back