uk gangbangs

E

enginehouse

my wife has fucked several black guys in the past and her latest fantasy is to have a gangbang with at least 4 or 5 guys.
we are in the north east of the uk and find it difficult to find even single black guys locally.

my question is, how do we make conntact with a group of black guys to make my wifes fantasy a reality?

Link Removed

Maybe you need to set something up in an area where there are more black guys.

Sponsor me a trip there, and Ill round up all the BBC Bucks, since im black I can easily do that.
SirCHeDom@yahoo

enginehouse said:
my wife has fucked several black guys in the past and her latest fantasy is to have a gangbang with at least 4 or 5 guys.
we are in the north east of the uk and find it difficult to find even single black guys locally.

my question is, how do we make conntact with a group of black guys to make my wifes fantasy a reality?

Link Removed

love to see black man using their BBC on white woman, they re so powerful

I was in a place called Birmingham a few months ago and there was Black talent everywhere you looked.
Maybe you should take a weekend there ;)
I couldn't walk straight for days afterwards!

There's black talent in every major city in England so far as I can tell.

tonyafox said:
I was in a place called Birmingham a few months ago and there was Black talent everywhere you looked.

tonyafox said:

Next time you're there visit the private club

www.theprivateclub.co.uk

guaranteed to get done several times

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back