Tumblr

dicklet said:
They got Misty again. Which is a damned shame since she is so practical about the whole IR relationship thing.

"Practical" Agreed, and it's so sensible for us whitebois to try to look at it that way.

mistyblack said:
Sorry, I forgot the correct url format. It's:

Link Removed
Misty I just opened your blog on tumbler and I must say I find it very interesting. How much time do you spend working on this blog? Do you have any picture of yourself in thiis blog?

mistyblack said:

Link Removed

So glad you are back! I was having serious withdrawl symptoms. I think I'm going to be just fine now!

curiousjoe0072000 said:
mistyblack said:

Link Removed
Misty I just opened your blog on tumbler and I must say I find it very interesting. How much time do you spend working on this blog? Do you have any picture of yourself in thiis blog?

I had some in the old blog. Don't think I've posted any in this one. Maybe some day.
Some days an hour, sometimes 2-3 days before I add any.

So glad you're back on Tumblr, Misty! You're blog is definitely my favorite... <3

My tumblr is Link Removed

curiouscraig45 said:
Link Removed

Mine ... I mostly reblog other great blogs like Misty Black's awesome blog.

I posted about 70 pics Sunday from work (quiet day), and Monday my account was gone. Pretty sure nothing wrong with pics, so maybe they have a limit? I may start another one soon, but right now too discouraged.

mistyblack said:
curiouscraig45 said:
Link Removed

Mine ... I mostly reblog other great blogs like Misty Black's awesome blog.

I posted about 70 pics Sunday from work (quiet day), and Monday my account was gone. Pretty sure nothing wrong with pics, so maybe they have a limit? I may start another one soon, but right now too discouraged.

Misty that is terrible and it ruins my day probably as much as yours. I hope you make another comeback ... the world needs your awesome blog. You are the best!!!

mistyblack said:
I have a new Tubmlr, and Craig's blog was the first that I added. It"s:
Link Removed

Enjoy.

Hellz yes ... Misty is back ... that made my week. Misty is the best!!! If I wasn't married I would do anything to be her cuck.

I got 3 tumblr blogs dedicated to Black Cock worship. My goal is for them to contain the most hardcore Black Cock related content on tumblr. Here they are:

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Enjoy!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back