Treat her like a Princess ~ Fuck her like a Whore

Nota 1 reply huh..?

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Can a white woman from Dayton, OH get a take out order of that delivered?????????? That is a gorgeous behind.

mrscondo said:
Can a white woman from Dayton, OH get a take out order of that delivered?????????? That is a gorgeous behind.

apparently none of the bruthas up in here think so or they're to shy to say so.....

mrscondo said:

That's a nice white girl boo boo (_I_) you got there your own self Mrs. C :)

Thank you ThickNiggaDick. All compliments are greatly appreciated for a woman of years.

slusaf said:
I agree with you IRSlut-You have some hot bitches on your thread and I appreciate you coming over to my thread (New World Order) and checking in; no one even looked at the scorching hot pics I have posted there in the last 4 days, so I feel ya. Here are some more for your thread=all the best!

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
The bitch in the denim is my type. She doesn't even deserve to be treated like a Princess. She needs to be treated and fucked like the White black Bitch she was born to be.

Those legs and Ass are just screaming ....FUCK ME!

Attachments

• 17u1.JPG
    17u1.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 17u2.JPG
    17u2.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 17u3.JPG
    17u3.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 43
Would you?? treat her like a whore :)

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Bet she can handle what ever you got for her!

what u think??

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

what U think of his girl??

gorgeous and sexy Faith

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back