TRAINING

nuances4

what is good for gooses is good for ganders
i start a serie of olds White Slut Training Academy i found in different sites..
thanks a utahbutt's for most and sue az for some other..say me if you want more..more comments more postsLink Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

moreLink Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Jamal said:
Even the old ones can be trained.

Link Removed
yes all white can be trainedLink Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

stoneknight said:
Fucking awesome stuff ;D
more for you friend
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

thanks all..some more now!!!Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

sorry for repost but i try to post the more news ;)
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

nuances4 said:
Link Removed

Actually, I have a problem with this one. How can this be another "happy" Black Man, when this looks suspiciously like the ruined orgasms my Wife/Mistress occasionally gives me for Her enjoyment.

For those that don't know, a "ruined" orgasm is one in which you are stimulated to the point of orgasm and then that stimulation is withdrawn leaving you to ejaculate without any further contact. You ejaculate, but the sensations of orgasm are taken away at that last moment, sort of leaving you still needing the orgasm even though you ejaculated. VERY unsatisfying.

Here it appears, from the cum on his cock and lack of it on her lips, that the slut brought him to the point of ejaculation and ruined his orgasm by leaving him "high and not so dry". Unforgivable.

All white sluts (male and female) should know that a Black Man's cum belongs in their mouth and reverently swallowed! Any cum remaining in the urethra or cum that may have accidentally escaped from the white sluts lips should be gently sucked out, licked up and swallowed and the Black Cock and Balls treated to a thorough oral cleaning afterward.

will

Sucking niggah dick to completion should be a rule.

willsrvu said:
Actually, I have a problem with this one. How can this be another "happy" Black Man, when this looks suspiciously like the ruined orgasms my Wife/Mistress occasionally gives me for Her enjoyment.

For those that don't know, a "ruined" orgasm is one in which you are stimulated to the point of orgasm and then that stimulation is withdrawn leaving you to ejaculate without any further contact. You ejaculate, but the sensations of orgasm are taken away at that last moment, sort of leaving you still needing the orgasm even though you ejaculated. VERY unsatisfying.

Here it appears, from the cum on his cock and lack of it on her lips, that the slut brought him to the point of ejaculation and ruined his orgasm by leaving him "high and not so dry". Unforgivable.

All white sluts (male and female) should know that a Black Man's cum belongs in their mouth and reverently swallowed! Any cum remaining in the urethra or cum that may have accidentally escaped from the white sluts lips should be gently sucked out, licked up and swallowed and the Black Cock and Balls treated to a thorough oral cleaning afterward.

will

There should never be an exception to that. Zagg is 100% right. A black mans cock should always be sucked off to completion and the sperm swallowed with nothing wasted. I believe most white girls know this to be true.

Zagg said:

willsrvu said:

will

They better know that rule to make their Man satisfied

johnfreem66 said:
There should never be an exception to that. Zagg is 100% right. A black mans cock should always be sucked off to completion and the sperm swallowed with nothing wasted. I believe most white girls know this to be true.

Zagg said:

willsrvu said:

will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back